`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What should the Bobcats do with the 2nd pick?

RE: What should the Bobcats do with the 2nd pick?
Thomas Robinson seems like a solid player but is he worth a number 2, that is the question.
I think he has a ton of potential but maybe he is a Michael Beasly type number 2. NCAA good NBA not so much.

It depends on which direction they want to go in. Looks like they were willing to throw everything into a rebuild with thoughts of the #1 pick but that failed. Number 2 is still solid but they should be able to get a good solid offer for it. I still think they need to look at their current roster, look at the FA available and pick the best player available.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.

Draft quavis, and add Michael Jordan to the current roster.

Looks like the Stacbob just Swapped Maggette for Ben Gordon

I like this move for them. I was never Sold on Gerald Henderson as a Starter i think he will be better suited coming off the bench..

Also with this move i think it takes the Stacbob out of the Beal sweepstakes and prob means they will Target MKG, Barnes or Robinson with the 2nd or 4th pick (if they trade down)

BTW A fantasy sports Forum I belong to call the Bobcats Stacbob idk why but we do so i will call them that on here from now on LOL

they are trying to build gerald as the face of the bobcats so i doubt he will be coming off the bench.
and i have to add drafting me would be baaad but sadly im not sure it would be their worst move ever....
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

I'm not sure how I feel about that trade. It's not just a swap of Maggette for Gordon, but Maggette for Gordon and a (fully protected in 2013) first round draft pick. I think Gordon would have been good going into next year with having the same coach unlike having two different coaches in his first three seasons (Kuester sucked, plain and simple), a full off season with the new coach, a set PG in Brandon Knight so Stuckey or Gordon could start at SG and rotate those three, and he'd be well healed from that ankle injury two years ago. Maggette, while I've always liked him as a role player, I'm not sure how well this will go. Knight and Stuckey are almost sure to start, because of what we payed Prince and how consistent he is, he'll likely start at SF, Jerebko probably looks to start at PF (depending on the draft, hoping for Robinson, but doubtful), and then you have Monroe at Center. Maggette is a good backup for Prince (and may challenge him for starts) and could POSSIBLY play some SG, but after that, it's kind of gloomy. Daye was VERY inconsistent last year, Bynum has been so so lately (too many turnovers and he's a PG, not an SG), Jerebko CAN but probably shouldn't play SG. Man, now I really can't wait for the draft tomorrow. Maybe we trade Maggette, Villanueva (would have rather seen him gone than Gordon), and our two second round draft picks up to Cleveland. Smile

And I know this was for the Pistons to clear cap room so we can be players in free agency next year, but who is really going to be a good free agent available next year that would be willing to move to Detroit where we may have barely made the playoffs as an 8th seed? I can't think of many.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

I love the trade. But i also was very disapppinted in maggette and hped he would retire. But a trade for any one for corey is great for me. Hell i would be fine if it was for morrison as long as maggettes gone. He might show up for the pistons but he didnt for the cats. Ben gordon is a huge upgrade in my opinion.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]