`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What should the Bobcats do with the 2nd pick?

RE: What should the Bobcats do with the 2nd pick?
They should trade the pick to Cleveland for the 4th pick, the 33rd pick (if they can get it) and/or a player (probably someone who is coming off the books in a year). They would still be able to get one of the top players in the draft and they will be able to free up some cap space in the future.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

Trade down. Period. If there is any decent offer on the table. There's no superstars in this draft w/ the possible exception of Davis who they obviously can't get. They need talent. They need to do pick-for-player trading, not pick-for-pick trading. There are some youngsters in place that could definitely produce in the league, but they need to get an established player or two to begin building around, b/c there are no RC's coming in to do that with, IMHO.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Ive looked at tons of trade possibilities and the Cleveland one seems most logical or if they trade the 2nd and a player for Portlands 6th and 11th pick.

there are lots of second picks who turned out to be very good. even better han the first. i hope they take the second pick and get robinson because he could be that player. remember even mj was a second pick.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(06-09-2012, 11:00 PM)quavis Wrote: there are lots of second picks who turned out to be very good. even better han the first. i hope they take the second pick and get robinson because he could be that player. remember even mj was a second pick.
Jordan was drafted number 3. Bowie was number 2.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

oh yea. but still.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

Saw this on Hoopshype today

After calling some sources with lottery picks Saturday, I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Bobcats and Cleveland Cavaliers swap draft picks in Thursday's draft. In that sort of a deal, the Bobcats would pick fourth and 24th and the Cavs would move up to No. 2. From the day he became part of this front office, general manager Rich Cho has talked about gathering extra assets, and that generally means extra first-round picks. It's a strategy the Oklahoma City Thunder leaned on when Cho was part of that front office. Sun Herald

SO it looks like the Bobcats get 4th and 24th for the 2nd picks. Makes alot of sense for them

(06-24-2012, 09:36 AM)bbills1999 Wrote: Saw this on Hoopshype today

After calling some sources with lottery picks Saturday, I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Bobcats and Cleveland Cavaliers swap draft picks in Thursday's draft. In that sort of a deal, the Bobcats would pick fourth and 24th and the Cavs would move up to No. 2. From the day he became part of this front office, general manager Rich Cho has talked about gathering extra assets, and that generally means extra first-round picks. It's a strategy the Oklahoma City Thunder leaned on when Cho was part of that front office. Sun Herald

SO it looks like the Bobcats get 4th and 24th for the 2nd picks. Makes alot of sense for them
That does make sense. They will probably pick Barnes at 4th and maybe a guy like Fab Melo at 24 to help the center situation.

(06-24-2012, 09:38 AM)chargers360 Wrote: That does make sense. They will probably pick Barnes at 4th and maybe a guy like Fab Melo at 24 to help the center situation.
ya either Barnes or Thomas Robinson they would have the choice of either

SInce it seems the Cavs want Beals and Wiz will prob Grab MKG if Beals isnt on the board

That little tidbit is from the Charlotte Observer im guessing lol and Rick is probably just guessing what they are going to do with it. I wouldnt be surprised to see it happen but who knows. Its the Bobcats we are talking about here lol.