`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: social media sites

RE: OT: social media sites
For me, the facebooks is how I see what my extended family is up to. We talk once in a while but mostly look at pictures of each others kids lol. My wife uses it to chat with her sisters in California often.
I have made some good friends here and keep in touch with them through the chat function as well.
G+ isn't a social network site in the same manner as facebooks. Once you get the hang of it the site is much more entertaining.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(06-09-2012, 10:07 AM)monsterx Wrote: Maybe it's a gen thing, lol. You're a youngin' right?
Yeah, I'm 20 years young lol. It's just what I grew up with

(06-09-2012, 08:05 AM)monsterx Wrote: Never signed up...Beckett's pretty much it for my being social online. I trade or sell/buy on other sites, but Beckett's the only place I actually discuss and hang out Smile
thats pretty much me also...this is it here for my cyber social life. beckett is super,i dont do facebook,..i dont need a bunch of high school loser friends trying to find me,,lol..
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(06-09-2012, 10:23 AM)chibearsboy Wrote: thats pretty much me also...this is it here for my cyber social life. beckett is super,i dont do facebook,..i dont need a bunch of high school loser friends trying to find me,,lol..
Exactly! Smile
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

I mainly use FB to keep in touch with some of the Beckett folks and games. But to be honest nothing beats a true convo on the phone or in person.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

(06-09-2012, 02:25 AM)mrgonzodad Wrote: I should have figured that one of of would say this lol.

I rarely post there anymore. Most of the time I just make smartCUSS remarks on other people's posts.
The rant's on the facebooks are almost as bad as this place though.
Haha thats what I use it for, that and here is my social network. I'm kinda a loner.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

(06-09-2012, 11:28 AM)mik253 Wrote: I mainly use FB to keep in touch with some of the Beckett folks and games. But to be honest nothing beats a true convo on the phone or in person.
so true my friend. that is my personal favorite,nothing like a 45 minute BS session just because we can.
Smile
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

I do use Facebook to keep up with extended family that I rarely see or talk to and old Coast Guard buddies. Also some Beckett friends since I'm not around here all that much anymore.

Mostly here recently though I seem to use it more for my business than anything else. Nothing like free advertising!
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

(06-09-2012, 11:28 AM)mik253 Wrote: I mainly use FB to keep in touch with some of the Beckett folks and games. But to be honest nothing beats a true convo on the phone or in person.
This is what I use facebook for as well. I get to chat with some friends, look at their lives in pictures, and ignore the idiots that post every time they flush the toilet.

I don't tweet...For the same reason I listed above.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos