`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Ending To Trade Gone Bad

RE: Happy Ending To Trade Gone Bad
(06-08-2012, 09:29 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: um...well..in july ill be turning 39. in September i am making my 26 or 27th move (honestly, ive lost track)

the most complicated question in the world is "where are you from?"
You win, man ... military?

(06-08-2012, 09:43 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: You win, man ... military?
brat, then just could stop living the lifestyle

(06-08-2012, 10:03 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: brat, then just could stop living the lifestyle
Wherever my mama was was home, now it's my wife.

Glad it turned out well. Had a strong feeling the guy was no good right when you posted. Looks like he's been shut down on the other site as well. When I saw it for sale I thought you'd never see it again. Glad you're getting it back. Question, was the guy a kid or was it actually an adult?
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

(06-09-2012, 12:15 AM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: Glad it turned out well. Had a strong feeling the guy was no good right when you posted. Looks like he's been shut down on the other site as well. When I saw it for sale I thought you'd never see it again. Glad you're getting it back. Question, was the guy a kid or was it actually an adult?
Didn't know about the other site, too, wow ... as long as it gets here safely I'm not worried about the rest of it. And thanks again for your help ...

No worries, I've been in the same position and it bothers me to see people flat out stealing from people. The trading community has to look out for one another. Before the feedback system, and traders all had to look out for one another.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

(06-09-2012, 12:25 AM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: No worries, I've been in the same position and it bothers me to see people flat out stealing from people. The trading community has to look out for one another. Before the feedback system, and traders all had to look out for one another.
Yeah, not to sound all Oprah or whatever, but I mean, the response both publicly and privately truly warmed my heart — it was like, man, these guys really care about each other and their hobby.

I've been a member for like seven months and I truly feel welcome now.

(06-09-2012, 12:25 AM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: No worries, I've been in the same position and it bothers me to see people flat out stealing from people. The trading community has to look out for one another. Before the feedback system, and traders all had to look out for one another.
+1

Most of us know each other here and what's collected by whom. Hate to see another collector having struggles Smile
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

(06-09-2012, 10:04 AM)monsterx Wrote: +1

Most of us know each other here and what's collected by whom. Hate to see another collector having struggles Smile
That's awesome, thanks ...