`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Found My Cam Newton, One Happy Ending

Found My Cam Newton, One Happy Ending

So as many of you know, I had a trade go very, very, VERY bad this week.

After contacting the authorities in Pennsylvania, the officer I was working with called this afternoon to let me know he went to the guy's house and took my card back for me — it had actually been put up for sale on the bay.

The officer said he'll mail it Monday.

I'll post again when I actually get the card — and hopefully it's the right one, and hopefully it's in mint condition like I sent it in — but I just wanted to say a HUGE "thank you" to all the members and mods — especially great 48, jacoby, bgt masters, titan fan, david campos and floydtown — who have helped me out on this.

I seriously appreciate this community and how everyone rushed to my defense (although some of you almost blew it for me last week on that one post, LOL) — and I also learned many, many valuable lessons on trading/dealing with members/etc.

Anyway, have a good weekend.

And by the way, jacoby, Barry Sanders is WAY better than Emmitt Smith.

Then again, I was born in Michigan and I'm a Lions fan — so I might just be a tad biased.

RE: Found My Cam Newton, One Happy Ending
Glad to hear it's a happy ending. Also good to know that you can call the cops in another state and they'll help you out!
Will ship first to proven Traders as I build my trade rep.
[Image: IMG_0002-2-1.jpg]
Will trade in your favor for this rainbow. Need: Purple/555,Red/25,ref,x-frac,superfractor, and plates

(06-08-2012, 05:27 PM)TlionsFan Wrote: Glad to hear it's a happy ending. Also good to know that you can call the cops in another state and they'll help you out!
Yeah, crazy. I'm going to write a letter to the chief to know how great a job his officer did.

Great to hear u got it worked out and I agree Barry was way better

(06-08-2012, 05:30 PM)husker 101 Wrote: Great to hear u got it worked out and I agree Barry was way better
It's been a pretty stressful couple of days dealing with it. I know they're just cards, but when the situation like I had presents itself, it's not much fun — and that's what these things are supposed to be.