`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wish me luck!!

Wish me luck!!
I mailed my 2012 Topps Jumbo wrappers to Topps today. Hopefully it won't be too late. I am at a bit of a disadvantage since I don't live near a card shop and have to get my boxes through the internet. My two jumbos came today and I just got back from the post office to mail the wrappers. I know I only needed to send in fourteen but I sent in all twenty. Maybe somebody at Topps will feel sorry for me and send two packs instead of one.

RE: Wish me luck!!
Good luck!!
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

(06-08-2012, 12:21 PM)Krangry Wrote: Good luck!!
Thanks!

Also, love your avatar. Gotta love another cards fan!
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

(06-08-2012, 01:22 PM)Krangry Wrote: Also, love your avatar. Gotta love another cards fan!
Thanks. It took me a while to find one I liked.

(06-08-2012, 11:59 AM)cspen Wrote: I mailed my 2012 Topps Jumbo wrappers to Topps today. Hopefully it won't be too late. I am at a bit of a disadvantage since I don't live near a card shop and have to get my boxes through the internet. My two jumbos came today and I just got back from the post office to mail the wrappers. I know I only needed to send in fourteen but I sent in all twenty. Maybe somebody at Topps will feel sorry for me and send two packs instead of one.
Good idea. I sold 6 extra on ebay for $4. Going from PA to CA back to PA. I don't think it'll get there in time. I feel bad but it's not like he spent a lot, plus I'm sending some random cards as I do with all my sales so he'll get 'something' out of it.
[Image: badtime.jpg]

(06-08-2012, 01:58 PM)acevanquish Wrote: Good idea. I sold 6 extra on ebay for $4. Going from PA to CA back to PA. I don't think it'll get there in time. I feel bad but it's not like he spent a lot, plus I'm sending some random cards as I do with all my sales so he'll get 'something' out of it.
Yeah, I didn't figure I had time to try to sell or trade the extra wrappers and I wasn't going to buy any more, so I was just going to throw the extras away anyway. I saw a few people who sent extras in during the Bowman redemption and got extra packs so maybe i'll get lucky. If not, oh well.

good luck dude!!
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

Good luck!Your chances are good since they limited 10 per household.I'm thinking of getting a box and some wrappers this weekend,but probably won't mail out until Monday.

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan