`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$15 Flea Market Pickup...

RE: $15 Flea Market Pickup...
(06-07-2012, 09:50 PM)hhh tgt Wrote: He had a '62 Topps Mantle for $25...which I know was real...I NEED to go get that tomorrow..
If it is as clean and sharp as the Starr I would question its authenticity as well. Although which mantle from that year. #200?

Naw, from the look of the card there was no question ofits authenticity....yes, #200
If you have less than 15 successful trades here on Beckett, you will have to send first.
[Image: yyIxU.png]
Always looking for any Seahawks, especially Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas and Beastmode!

If that Starr is real, that was a bigger steal than the dude who bought the 68 Ryan RC for $10 back in the early 90s.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

(06-08-2012, 02:25 PM)hhh tgt Wrote: Naw, from the look of the card there was no question ofits authenticity....yes, #200
Well if you pick it up I would love to see the scans. That would be a nice pick up if is even in ok condition

I might head up there my next day off, if I pick it up I'll show everyone..
If you have less than 15 successful trades here on Beckett, you will have to send first.
[Image: yyIxU.png]
Always looking for any Seahawks, especially Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas and Beastmode!