`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
opinions needed...

opinions needed...
I've got a trade going on over at another site I'm a part for a couple of aldridge cards (gold standard flag signature, production line press proofs) for $15 agreed upon price. I've sent him the money via a 3rd party (he's refused to do bank transfer so i had to use the third party for paypal). After sending the money - which he recieved last week - he ask for postage of AU$1.20 when nothing had been said previously about postage. I've spoken to the third party who said that it sounds like this guy is trying to set up a constant deal situation happening. I had mentioned to the guy with the cards (and my money) that nothing was said about postage - that was last weekend. I heard nothing from him until today after messaging him again asking what was happening and he said he's still waiting for postage. I have messaged him back expressing my concerns. What do you guys think?

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

RE: opinions needed...
Is this a known member of that other site or is it a New member? Have you tired talking to a Mod at that site? Did he know your in Australia while you guys were working out the trade? Shipping overseas can be a litttle more expensive and he may not have realized that if he has never shipped overseas before? I would give it to him in good faith its only another $1.20(not sure what the exchange rate is)

Taft i would say going forward when you start working trades or sales you should let say right in the beginning " Hey im from Australia are you gonna have a problem with that" this could save you alot of headaches down the road.

I should have mentioned it's an australian site and he's also in australia. And he's a somewhat established member.
Just an update - he decided to refund the money putting up excuses even though we had agreed for this deal to be done on may 30. so he can't say he didn't know.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

Well you got your money back thats the most important thing.. Move on its just cardboard..