`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I get my Brandon Jennings card autographed

Should I get my Brandon Jennings card autographed
I got exclusive tickets to be able to hang out with Brandon Jennings for 2 hours this Friday at the Brewer game and I have a Rookie, Patch, #15/25 card. Would having him personally auto it bring the value up or down? Tough call.....anyone help?
[Image: Rodgers---Fielder---Jennings-Banner.jpg]
FEAR THE DEER!!

RE: Should I get my Brandon Jennings card autographed
(06-06-2012, 08:02 PM)apex elite Wrote: I got exclusive tickets to be able to hang out with Brandon Jennings for 2 hours this Friday at the Brewer game and I have a Rookie, Patch, #15/25 card. Would having him personally auto it bring the value up or down? Tough call.....anyone help?
I would not have him autograph the cards. I would get pictures with him and buy his jersey and have that signed. I hate you by the way. Smile Make sure you post pictures!

How did u manage to get that?
Always looking to collect Carmelo Anthony patches and autos

Still offering 20 dollar finders fee for anyone who can point me to the T or Y of 07-08 Topps letterman set.

Check My Melo PC on my bucket.
http://photobucket.com/nateadamsdubvmelo

[Image: ZfsEI.png]

If you want him to sign a Card Dont do a High Value card like that Patch it will kill the Value.. you can get a Rookie but make sure it isnt a Low Numbered one and just a Basic one.. In Person auto's no longer carry as much value do to alot of Fakes and the fact that there are so many are in products nowadays.. So i would say only get a card if you want a Personal Keep sake if you do it to Sell its not even worth it..

A Non Authenicated in person auto will prob sell for around 10 bucks on the Bay if you want it to have Value you would need to get it Authenicated SO the question is paying 10-15 Bucks to get a card authenticated only to increase its value by maybe 20-30 bucks??

One last thing if you decide to get an Auto i would try to get an Insert or Rookie that doesnt have and Certified Auto in a set. That way if you decide down the road to sell it. There would be a bigger market for it since Jenning Collectors would have interest in getting that card for there Collection..

Just my 2 Cents

Thanks for the feedback, I think I'm going to just buy a ball and new jersey and have those signed along with a common card. Its hard to be a Bucks fan natebuzzadams2, so they are probably trying to keep all the remaining fans happy lol
FEAR THE DEER!!

man.. it aint that hard. i've debated back and forth all kinds of times on PCing Monta Ellis. He's got a ton of talent and potential
Always looking to collect Carmelo Anthony patches and autos

Still offering 20 dollar finders fee for anyone who can point me to the T or Y of 07-08 Topps letterman set.

Check My Melo PC on my bucket.
http://photobucket.com/nateadamsdubvmelo

[Image: ZfsEI.png]

I always get low-end rookie cards signed (First Edition, for example) ... that way, it's an autographed rookie card, but you didn't really lower the value of it because it didn't have too far down to go (LOL)

how the heck did u get these tickets?? and i hate u too lol, have fun bud!
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

were you gonna sell it after? seems like an opp like that would be something you wanna keep. who cares about the value. its a memory for you. get it signed. not like its the only patch card you can get. dont listen to peoplw who say dont do it it will kill the value. its yours to value.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

I ended up just getting a ball and his jersey signed along with a couple pictures. I also got to meet Senator Herb Kohl (Bucks owner) and talked with him about hopefully soon getting a new stadium. I will definitely be keeping both items and framing them.
FEAR THE DEER!!