`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF: Slabbed Vintage

WTTF: Slabbed Vintage
I'm looking to make the move from modern to vintage and would like to pick up some graded stuff. My eye isn't that good yet on the grades which is why I'm looking for stuff that is already graded. I have some high end stuff in my organize but I'd be interested in trading team base lots for set fillers also. Please let me know what you have and maybe we can get some deals done.

RE: WTTF: Slabbed Vintage
I have a lot of vintage stuff that I'd trade - but, as I collect mostly vintage stuff too - it'd have to be some decent bait.

Anyone in particular you are after? You can check my Org - but I don't have a lot of my vintage in there.

LMK
Collecting HOF Vint-Rooks-GU-autos + Musial and other Cardinals

Bucket: http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd387/SchlueterLaw/

[Image: MusialCollageSmall.jpg]

Got this one if your interested.
[Image: DSC_0530.jpg]

(06-19-2012, 03:07 PM)mikeschlueter783 Wrote: I have a lot of vintage stuff that I'd trade - but, as I collect mostly vintage stuff too - it'd have to be some decent bait.

Anyone in particular you are after? You can check my Org - but I don't have a lot of my vintage in there.

LMK
I'm mainly looking for stuff for my 1975 Topps Mini PSA 8 or better set but will be open to anything that gets rid of some modern stuff