`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First-ever COMC mailday w/ scans :)

First-ever COMC mailday w/ scans :)
Though I enjoy busting wax more, as I started acquainting myself with this site, I quickly realized I could pick up a lot of my PC players not named Michael Jordan on the cheap.

Spent about $28 including shipping and putting every item I would normally PC in a toploader (autos/GUs/$10+ cards). The cards were all in fabulous shape, and all told I got over $125 in bv for nothing but PC cards! Here are the basketball highlights.

[Image: COMCMitchpickups001.jpg]

The Fleer Prominence is /125 and is now the lowest numbered Mitch in my PC! The Bowman's Best and mystery finest are both refractors.

Also picked up a few football Buckeyes, I think the helmet sticker card is wicked!

[Image: COMCBuckeyepickups001.jpg]

Thanks for looking Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: First-ever COMC mailday w/ scans :)
some nice stuff! i shop on there for Penny stuff i need...but it takes patience not awhole lot i need shows up on there.i usually don't request my stuff to be shipped for nearly 6 months at a time to save on shipping haha.

that helmet sticker card is pretty sick i must say myself
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

Nice work, and it sounds like you had fun, Buck. That is wholly counts.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

OSU Puts Pot leaf stickers on there Helmets?

(06-06-2012, 01:56 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: OSU Puts Pot leaf stickers on there Helmets?
well yeah...it is "THEEE ohio state university"
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

Hahaha it really does look like it, doesn't it? People make that comment all the time. It is actually an accurate rendering of a Buckeye leaf though, just a striking resemblance to another leaf :-P
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Nice pickups thanks for sharing I am ordering some from them also.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(06-06-2012, 03:06 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Hahaha it really does look like it, doesn't it? People make that comment all the time. It is actually an accurate rendering of a Buckeye leaf though, just a striking resemblance to another leaf :-P
No wonder Muarice Clarett went to OSU lol

Always good deals to be had at COMC. BTW that 1996 Bowmans Best Refractor set is way underrated, great design imo.

Skybox Autographics Set Collector