`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
DO NOT TRADE WITH JBAEZ2012! I'VE BEEN SCAMMED! DON'T BE NEXT!

DO NOT TRADE WITH JBAEZ2012! I'VE BEEN SCAMMED! DON'T BE NEXT!

MODS: DO NOT DELETE, PLEASE. THIS MEMBER IS RIPPING PEOPLE OFF. SEE BELOW.

Update to my previous post, which was deleted:

Agreed to a trade with jbaez2012 last Tuesday night, we agreed to ship on Wednesday the 30th ... I sent my end (Cam Newton auto/50), and he was supposed to send an Andrew Luck auto/10 from Fanfare (it's in his banner) ...

He got his card nice and early on Friday morning the 1st, and marked mine as shipped.

It's now Tuesday the 5th, no card yet, and another member replied to my original post and said he was also trading for the same Luck card — I highly doubt jbaez2012 has two of the same Luck autos/10.

Of course, no return messages or PMs from jbaez2012.

Question for the other members: What do I do now, call the police? I've got his address and telephone number.

Guess that's what I get for trusting a new member.

Jbaez, if you're a man, do the right thing.

He even said, "I will not dupe you. You can take my word."

Guess his word is worth a $100 football card? Pathetic.

RE: DO NOT TRADE WITH JBAEZ2012! I'VE BEEN SCAMMED! DON'T BE NEXT!
Seriously dude. 2 posts? As quick as you are to react and post twice - I am now thinking there may be one in the box break section :| - You're making me think 2017 in you name is when you turn 18. Calm down its only been 5 days!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(06-05-2012, 06:55 PM)branesergen Wrote: Seriously dude. 2 posts? As quick as you are to react and post twice - I am now thinking there may be one in the box break section :| - You're making me think 2017 in you name is when you turn 18. Calm down its only been 5 days!
+1 man. 5 days is not worth getting upset over. For all you know he got sick, was in accident, had a family member pass who knows. You'd feel like an ***** if one of those did happen. BTW hoping one of those DID NOT happen Smile
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

If today is Tuesday and he shipped Friday, I think you're not giving him enough time. You can ding him on shipping and communication but it wouldn't surprise me if he left you similar feedback for jumping the gun on this. I say give it at least a week and see if you receive the card. Has he provided a DC #?

No need for you to post it twice as well.

DEEP BREATH!!!! And only 1 POST IS NEEDED at best, though it hasn't been a week yet. If you were that worried, you should've had him send first. I'm glad it's not you and I trading at this point, because I would light you up quicker then christmas if you were calling me out after five days had passed, two of which are on a weekend.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

dang... two days, and you are already tripping??? good thing I don't trade... I wouldn't want you coming after me if a card took a week to get to you...

I think the other trader has a right to worry a bit. On another board on a posted transaction. He traded the same /10#d Luck Auto to someone else on the 29th. Seems odd since on the other site you have to send first if you're new, and both traders marked the trade completed in a mere 2 days? Now thats some unbelievable fast shipping. When I saw the other guy posting I told him he was getting called out on beckett, I then got a pm reply cursing me out. I also found it odd how if he has two of the same /10#d Auto card why he'd trade one for $300+ BV and the other for only $100 BV on here. Just seems fishy.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.