`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
really beckett is this value control or what

RE: really beckett is this value control or what
(06-05-2012, 11:53 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: you are correct sir, they are a boring team. i prefer watching my browns because after week 9 we are always mathematically eliminated, so it becomes more about booze and less about football. to me thats exciting!!
Ohhh, now I understand. It's the booze talkin, lol.

2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

Beckett values never really made any sense to me. I always use it as a "guide" because there are so many variables that can affect a cards value at any given time.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

I agree with velcrostitch24. Not about Eli in particular, but in the overall argument. I've noticed that some cards that have had a steady value have dropped drastically while many cards of similar nature have been the same for several years. I realize the rise during the season and the frenzy to buy when a player is having a great year, but some of the drops in value of some cards just seem like an arbitrary decision.

(06-05-2012, 06:23 PM)robsvideos Wrote: i guess it depends on popularity not accomplishments.
I hope this is sarcasm. Because, yes, BV is in direct correlation to popularity. It's the offseason, the fervor of the Super Bowl win has diminished so his cards aren't as high demand. Thus BV goes down.
[Image: sig-1.jpg]