`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
My Latest Creation! UPDATE 3/8/13

My Latest Creation! UPDATE 3/8/13
So in some of my free time I decided to make a basketball set lol. The original idea was for football as a member created it and I merely just did the graphics. I however, decided to make it in basketball while adding a few extras that I didnt have in football. I'm thinking about writing a letter to Tracy at Panini. I know they will never use this but its more about adding extras like cut autos of some of the greats and other thoughts I had. Heres some of the set. These are all prime black stocked. The regular version is white.

[Image: Chris-Paul-City-to-City-1.gif]

[Image: Amare-Prime.gif]

[Image: Ray-Allen-prime.gif]

[Image: ScottiePippenBlack.gif]

[Image: PistolPete.gif]

[Image: City2CityLegendsTemplatewil.gif]

UPDATE: I sent my letter into Tracy with the set of regular and prime and then made a checklist with print runs. here was his message to me on Twitter
[Image: ScreenShot2012-07-14at53006PM.png]

RE: My Latest Creation!
You should get a job at Panini haha! I know I would be more interested in their stuff if it looked like this! Nice looking designs.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

those are awesome, just change the pic of pippen for portland lol.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

very nice! could you do a penny orlando/phoenix?
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

good job, if only they existed...

How about a Dwayne Schintzius Spurs to Kings?

Skybox Autographics Set Collector

This is awesome. When you write Panini, please explain to them how you want these to be inserted at a rate of 1 per pack, with the SRP at $200. Because that's what I would pay if I was guaranteed one.

(06-05-2012, 12:40 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: You should get a job at Panini haha! I know I would be more interested in their stuff if it looked like this! Nice looking designs.
Thanks lol ive tweaked it so many times since I first started it.
(06-05-2012, 12:55 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: those are awesome, just change the pic of pippen for portland lol.
lol I think the portland one was already cut for me but when I was looking at pictures yesterday there arent many that are good and big enough to be used. Thats the advantage the card companies have with the hundreds of pictures to choose from, I just have my friend google lol.
(06-05-2012, 01:16 AM)aarhart1985 Wrote: very nice! could you do a penny orlando/phoenix?
I could probably make a penny one, assuming I find a decent picture of him in phoenix.
(06-05-2012, 03:48 AM)folkertino Wrote: good job, if only they existed...
I know right! I know im putting in my letter how great of a marketing tool it would be if they had a collector created set each year because it would show they listen to the ones who buy their products, making up for their redemptions up until recently.
(06-05-2012, 08:49 AM)jchavestx Wrote: How about a Dwayne Schintzius Spurs to Kings?
That one would be a little more difficult, I can probably do it if ur wanting one lol I just wouldnt include it in the letter.
(06-05-2012, 09:49 AM)mtadams2 Wrote: This is awesome. When you write Panini, please explain to them how you want these to be inserted at a rate of 1 per pack, with the SRP at $200. Because that's what I would pay if I was guaranteed one.
When I was thinking of this I compared it to like the Silhouettes from Preferred. The normal white version being like the regular and then these being like the silhouettes with the patches in them.

Thats Awesome!!!
[Image: 3090vis.png]

You could throw in Garnett - Minnesota/Boston, Gail Goodrich (legends) Lakers/N.O Jazz, Bill Walton Blazers/Clippers, Patrick Ewing Knicks/Seattle (AU might be hard though hmmm....)...

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.