`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
grading order notification?

grading order notification?
I sent a grading order through the mail on wednesday the 23rd of may and it should have gotten there on friday the 25th. I got the 10 day grading period. My question is when does beckett notify you when they've gotten your cards? because i have gotten no email or anything else letting me know they've received it. I would appreciate any input Smile

RE: grading order notification?
Man I tell you it used to be the only real delays were on 45 day orders and even then it was only a two week delay. I'm seeing a lot more lately the users here getting more and more delayed emails even on 2-10 day service levels.

I sent a 20 day order that arrived May 11, signature confirmation. My clock should have started that Monday the 14th. I still have not received an email. I only haven't emailed anyone yet since I know they got it plus I've noticed all the other posts about similar complaints. Point is, seems the BGS email department is slacking a lot lately, so don't panic.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

My last 3 monthly submissions I havent gotten an email until the day they shipped. On the bright side I have been able to see my grades the day before now Big Grin
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(06-03-2012, 09:33 PM)y2hood Wrote: Man I tell you it used to be the only real delays were on 45 day orders and even then it was only a two week delay. I'm seeing a lot more lately the users here getting more and more delayed emails even on 2-10 day service levels.

I sent a 20 day order that arrived May 11, signature confirmation. My clock should have started that Monday the 14th. I still have not received an email. I only haven't emailed anyone yet since I know they got it plus I've noticed all the other posts about similar complaints. Point is, seems the BGS email department is slacking a lot lately, so don't panic.
yea i've sent them emails numerous times and have not gotten one response. looks like it all works out for everyone in the end so i guess all i can do is just take your advice and not fret over it and just wait it out! Beckett really needs to get on it with their email response time though!!

I will say though my buddy gave me 3 cards worth more than my weekly income to submit for him.

Uh, yeah...I can survive my stuff missing. Not sure this guy will be so forgiving.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

(06-04-2012, 12:49 AM)y2hood Wrote: I will say though my buddy gave me 3 cards worth more than my weekly income to submit for him.

Uh, yeah...I can survive my stuff missing. Not sure this guy will be so forgiving.
I just checked my bank statement online and Beckett charged to my account so does that mean they're done with my order?

Click the grading tab up top and check order status. If it shows up listed but with 0's it will be in a day or 2, if it shows up with grades then it will ship today or tomorrow. They usually charge 2 to 3 days before shipping. Atleast in my experiences.
If you sent it the 23rd and it infact got there the 25th, Monday was a Holiday so your time doesnt start until Tuesday the 29th which means it wont ship until Monday the 11th.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(06-04-2012, 04:14 PM)branesergen Wrote: Click the grading tab up top and check order status. If it shows up listed but with 0's it will be in a day or 2, if it shows up with grades then it will ship today or tomorrow. They usually charge 2 to 3 days before shipping. Atleast in my experiences.
If you sent it the 23rd and it infact got there the 25th, Monday was a Holiday so your time doesnt start until Tuesday the 29th which means it wont ship until Monday the 11th.
yea it was there and it had the 0's like you said! Smile thanks