`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Printing Plate Question

Printing Plate Question
I just won an auction on ebay for a 2008-09 Bowman Draft Picks Pau Gasol cyan printing plate, 1/1 card. I paid 45.00. Can anyone give a rough estimation of how much the card is worth? Thanks in advance

RE: Printing Plate Question
worth $45-50...

there are a few 2004-05 & 05-06 TOPPS printing plates that did not sale for $25, but Gasol was not with the Lakers back then.. his lakers cards are worth more..

any 1/1 card is only worth what people are willing to pay for it... check completed listings on ebay will give you an idea what people will pay at any given time...

Is the card for your PC?
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Typically with a card like that (1/1) it is worth what you pay for it. Due to it being so rare, Beckett will not have a value for the card. Usually people on here will say the same thing since it is a 1/1.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Thanks for the info. And yes, the card is for my PC.

(06-03-2012, 09:46 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: worth $45-50...

there are a few 2004-05 & 05-06 TOPPS printing plates that did not sale for $25, but Gasol was not with the Lakers back then.. his lakers cards are worth more..

any 1/1 card is only worth what people are willing to pay for it... check completed listings on ebay will give you an idea what people will pay at any given time...

Is the card for your PC?

I paid close to $40 for a few 1/1 print plates of Farmar.. & he is nowhere near as popular as Pau Gasol... I would collect more of him, but his Lakers autos are a little expensive.. especially low numbered ones.
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*