`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Card show pickups. PC stuff, Killebrew Auto!!!

Card show pickups. PC stuff, Killebrew Auto!!!
[Image: photo.jpg]

[Image: 1.jpg]

picked these 2 up for my PC. no cert with the killebrew. what yall think?

grabbed a buncha other cards too, some freese rcs, a few autos, ripkens and other 90s inserts. send me offers. thanks for looking!
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

RE: Card show pickups. PC stuff, FT stuff is in the org...
That ball is really nice. Sig looks good to me.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

RE: Card show pickups. PC stuff, Killebrew Auto!!!
I think it's ridiculous how much people rely on a cert. The ball looks great and if its PC then who cares about a cert. You can always get a cert added if it becomes needed for resale. Nice pick ups.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(06-04-2012, 02:13 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: I think it's ridiculous how much people rely on a cert. The ball looks great and if its PC then who cares about a cert. You can always get a cert added if it becomes needed for resale. Nice pick ups.
dont need the cert, just knew people would ask Tongue
ive always liked his auto and was ecstatic when i got this in trade for what i did. the guy i got it from has a rollie, ventura and brooks robinson auto. prob gonna try to trade for the brooks next.
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

(06-04-2012, 02:24 PM)capncush Wrote: dont need the cert, just knew people would ask Tongue
ive always liked his auto and was ecstatic when i got this in trade for what i did. the guy i got it from has a rollie, ventura and brooks robinson auto. prob gonna try to trade for the brooks next.
All would be nice. I forgot to contact you on that ornament but I do have it. Let me know if you wanna do something. I came across it the other day so I am 100% sure I have it.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(06-04-2012, 02:36 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: All would be nice. I forgot to contact you on that ornament but I do have it. Let me know if you wanna do something. I came across it the other day so I am 100% sure I have it.
def interested. lmk.

Don't Click Here.

Always loved his sig!