`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TriStar Pickups! Lotsa Scans!

TriStar Pickups! Lotsa Scans!
Went to the TriStar show today in Houston. It was a blast! Soooo glad I only took some cash or I would be broke. Sooooo much stuff I wanted lol Picked up a few things for some friends. And something for someone who I forgot who it is LOL If I didnt get you anything I apologize! It wasnt for lack of looking Big Grin Anyway on to the scans!

For Ftballcardz if he needs them.

[Image: Jun02346.jpg]

For Teresa if she needs them.

[Image: Jun02347.jpg]

For I forgot who - I know someone is doing a Curtis Martin PC - 1997 Finest Mystery Gold Refractor - If he needs it.

[Image: Jun02349.jpg]

And for Mik if he needs them.

[Image: Jun02350.jpg]

Now for my stuff Big Grin

For Trade:

[Image: Jun02351.jpg]

For the Jordan PC:

[Image: Jun02352.jpg]

For the Random PC: Younglover can have the Steve Young if she needs it. Has Steve McNair on the back:

[Image: Jun02353.jpg]

Now I dont know why I had picked up sooo many but they were cheap and I couldnt pass up the deal! Its considered for the Random PC lol: I would consider trading some for Mannings tho!

[Image: Jun02354.jpg]
[Image: Jun02355.jpg]
[Image: Jun02356.jpg]
[Image: Jun02357.jpg]
[Image: Jun02358.jpg]

And finally the ones everyone has been waiting for!!

For the Manning PC:

[Image: Jun02359.jpg]
[Image: Jun02360.jpg]
[Image: Jun02361.jpg]
[Image: Jun02362.jpg]
[Image: Jun02363.jpg]
[Image: Jun02364.jpg]
[Image: Jun02365.jpg]
[Image: Jun02366.jpg]

And the last 2 are IP autos. Only reason I bought these is because the guy I bought them from had just sold me probably half these scans! I got $900 BV from him for $200 and $600 of the BV was Mannings alone. He showed them to me, I hesitated, he said 10 each I said Ok lol Walked over to the JSA booth and asked how much and turn around time to authenticate them and the guy said "Ahhh 20 bux each and I'll do it" so I kept walking. Something about the way the guy said his price made me think no way! Anywayyyy I couldnt pass up the price so why not lol

[Image: Jun02367.jpg]

Enjoy! I know I did Big Grin
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

RE: TriStar Pickups! Lotsa Scans!
great pickups, Manning pc is growing fast Smile
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

Nice adds! Great price for all the goods!

Wow......sweet pickups....wish I could go to a show......haven't been to one in a dogs age...lol
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Very nice adds lol be on the lookout for the Bruce Carter SP Base auto at shows for me! I have yet to see one show up anywhere! oh and a Mark Ingram Topps Platinum Red Base (no auto) #/25 lol i'm trying to help another member find this card and it feels impossible! I was hoping there was atleast one magic add Tongue

GREAT stuff D Big Grin Man sooooo many GREAT names!!! Love the Sanders, and the Jordan Mod Squad Big Grin

Excellent additions to all your PC's my friend... looks like you really had a blast at that show.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

Wavy - Thank you sir! It is indeed growing Big Grin

Gang - Thanks! I thought so too. I was ready to put some back when the guy said $200 I said OK! lol

Cyber - Thanks! Up until last year it had been almost 10 for me lol Living in Houston is definitely better than Austin for shows lol

JD - Now you tell me! I'm assuming SP Authentic? Dont recall an Ingram red. No Carter either or I woulda got it lol

T - Thank you ma'am! The Sanders disk is the SP version and the Clear Shots I had to get since I have the Emmitt, Marino, and Faulk. Its a side set I'm sloowwwllyyy working on lol

Ftball - Thanks! I had to force myself to walk past the ATM lol It was sooo much fun! I havent been to a big show in yeeeaaarrss!
Manning PC

lol yea SP Authentic, didnt realize I had just put SP base. Its in group A which is like 1:848 or something like that. I did a search on ebay and there was only like one other player besides his that hasnt been sold on there.

I'll add it to my list Big Grin
Manning PC