Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TriStar Pickups! Lotsa Scans!

RE: TriStar Pickups! Lotsa Scans!
Moon - Thanks! Not really looking to move the Elway but I'll check ya lol

Jeff - Go Go Go Go Go! Dont really recall much Bush stuff. That was in a box of $5 cards or 3 for $10 so I used it as my 3rd lol I'll check you for it.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Awesome goodies there sir!!! Congrats on the sweet PC additions!!
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

Thank you sir!
Manning PC

Nice additions...I was there on Saturday but didn't have quite as much luck due to my PC. Very few dealers with older football cards and even fewer with graded older football.

I picked up a couple Jim Brown cards that I will have to send in for grading and hope they are upgrades for me...60 Topps and 66 Philly but you never know..prices were good though.

I was curious about the lack of graded cards and asked one guy that dealt exclusively in graded baseball. His opinion was that most dealers can get more than what a raw card is really worth but graded cards are cut and dry. He even said that a lot of his sales are to other dealers and he suspects that some of them break the cards out of the case and sell them as higher grades than they are...I don't know but I was disappointed in the lack of cards for my PC.

Still fun to go to although it cost me $20 just to get in the place after parking....Oh well I would have probably spent it on a card :-)
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

Yeah the $10 parking shocked me lol I saw a ton of graded cards tho but never really looked at the vintage tables so dont know what was there. I personally feel people just dont understand the true value of graded cards so its easier to get more for a raw card sometimes.
Manning PC