`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MJ Mail Days UPDATED 7/27/12 PICS

RE: Mail Day Posts UPDATED 7/14
(07-27-2012, 01:10 AM)buckunteer Wrote: was that reciprocal on the 'bay? I was trying to snipe one recently, no luck lol
It was but I have had that for about a week now. You interested in buying an ungraded version of the same card? I have two now haha! PM if you are Smile

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: MJ Mail Days UPDATED 7/26/12 PICS
I'm thinking about grabbing some of those platinum. What price am I looking at grabbing most of them for? I'm going to be looking for graded 9+ first then ungraded if there arnt many graded around.
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

RE: MJ Mail Days UPDATED 7/26/12 PICS
(07-27-2012, 11:37 AM)arabiansnowgriz Wrote: I'm thinking about grabbing some of those platinum. What price am I looking at grabbing most of them for? I'm going to be looking for graded 9+ first then ungraded if there arnt many graded around.
They usually go for around $20 ungraded for the higher end ones and about 10 for the lower end ones. There are two different prices. I have one right now if you are interested. I sent you a PM.

It is this card if you are interested

[Image: 09f208e4.jpg]
Just a single card today. Got this from Htowntigger off the Bay. Not my most favorite card, but unique so I got it.
[Image: 40.jpg]

[Image: Nick.jpg]