`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Info On This Card? 1968 Pittsburgh Steelers Team Patch

Any Info On This Card? 1968 Pittsburgh Steelers Team Patch
Anyone have some info about this card? Beckett has the card listed. The card looks very neat and someone who looked at it told me it is a patch that was intended to be pressed onto a shirt. I had never heard of anything like this and I couldn't find anything on eBay or COMC about it. I will post a scan of the card.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looking for Blaine Gabbert Finest Jumbo Jersey Auto Refractor, numbered to 10, card number is AJR-BG. Looking to buy this card.

Also collect nice Gabbert/Maurice Jones-Drew cards.

RE: Any Info On This Card? 1968 Pittsburgh Steelers Team Patch
These team emblem cloth patches/stickers were distributed as an insert with the 1968 Topps Test Teams: one sticker per 10 cent pack along with one test team. In fact according to the wrapper, these stickers were the featured item; however the hobby has deemed the team cards to be more collectible and hence more valuable than these rather bland, but scarce, logo stickers. The complete set of 44 patches consisted of team emblems, the letters A through Z, and the numbers 0 through 9. The letters and number patches contained two letters or numbers on each patch. The number patches are printed in black on a blue background, the letter patches are white on a red background, and the team emblems were done in the team colors. The stickers measure 2 1/2" by 3 1/2". The backs are blank.

http://www.beckett.com/football/1968/top...m-patches/

Interesting. Thank You.

Would you have any idea what value this card could be worth?
Looking for Blaine Gabbert Finest Jumbo Jersey Auto Refractor, numbered to 10, card number is AJR-BG. Looking to buy this card.

Also collect nice Gabbert/Maurice Jones-Drew cards.

you can check completed, or buy the price guide. it is priced, but we cant give out bv's on the boards