`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just completed 1959 Topps Phillies set

Just completed 1959 Topps Phillies set
Kind of lost my way with vintage when Heritage came out and then bought Lineage after that. Wish I would have stayed focused. Could have probably finished a few of my vintage team sets for the money I spent. Anyways, I'm back and hoping to stay focused on my Phillies pc and my newly started Philly A's pc. Heres the 1959 Topps Phillies team set I just finished today.

[Image: IMG_0001.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0002.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0003.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0004.jpg]

There's a few exmt cards in there but most I would say are nm. I'm 3 cards from the Phillies 1954 Bowman team set and 6 away from the 1955 Bowman team set so those will be next. Thanks for looking and comments always welcome.

Mike
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

RE: Just completed 1959 Topps Phillies set
Those look great, congrats.

Awesome! Can't wait to see the other team sets when they're done!
PC: Cardinal Parallels/Rainbows of Pujols, Chris Carpenter, Molina, Lankford, Gibson, Musial, and Cardinal Prospects

I love the 59s! Very nice!

I've always wanted the Sparky Anderson rookie card. Very cool.
Collect Kirk Gibson (Tigers), Lou Whitaker, Alan Trammell, Jack Morris (Tigers), Lance Parrish (Tigers), Sparky Anderson (Tigers), Tom Brookens (Tigers), as well as earlier Tigers greats like Al Kaline, Norm Cash, Mickey Lolich, Willie Horton,etc.

very nice....im working on the 59 cardinals team set...and the complete 59 set...nice to see someone accomplish a set when it comes to the 59 set
I collect Scott Rolen / St. Louis Cardinals / 1985 topps / 1984 topps / yadier molina

Very nice.Middle son wants to work on old phillies when we finish the 57 set.Thanks for posting these.

Nice cards, they look great
[Image: Boston.jpg]

Great looking set, thanks for sharing! Post up your other sets when complete.
Scott
50,000+ Red Sox cards and counting.