`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OT: Where does everyone work?

RE: OT: Where does everyone work?
For the most part, at home: whether it be as the owner of ebay's longest running dutch auction (celebrating 10 years this month), doing contract GIS work, or working as an sports memorabilia appraiser (just worked on the Derek Lowe insurance claim for the ring and trophy that were stolen from him). However, i do have to do on-site work for the insurance company, and serve as an "expert" for court proceedings

currently looking for a "real" 9-5, bumping my ebay stuff to part time, lessening my load with the GIS stuff, and still doing appraisals, just without the on-site stuff (ill still do the court stuff because holy bleep, it pays well). me and the missus are looking to have kids come fall, and i want something steady that i can supplement with my other jobs
Oh, and co-director of Project Cupid, a charity date auction that raises money for cancer research (we raised over 20k at our event back in February

im a bit of a workaholic

What's work? Tongue

I work searching for work. It's a full-time job with no pay or benefits. Lucky me, eh?
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(06-01-2012, 10:28 AM)branesergen Wrote: That look! I think she wants to hurt you for taking the picture! Haha That is awesome! Big Grin
She was crazy mad cause I shut the gate and wouldnt let her out. Most kids that age cry when you tell them no, she goes all exorcist, lol. "Let me out!" (demon voice Big Grin)
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(06-01-2012, 10:53 AM)the great 48 Wrote: She was crazy mad cause I shut the gate and wouldnt let her out. Most kids that age cry when you tell them no, she goes all exorcist, lol. "Let me out!" (demon voice Big Grin)
Too funny! Sleep with one eye open buddy lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

I'm a qualified drainage engineer. I take c##p from everyone!!!

Im a portfolio manager at a recovery/ auction company and also work part time as an Ohio licensed private investigator.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

Pharmacy Tech at CVS Pharmacy. Not to bad of a job. A lot of people don't understand how a pharmacy works lol.
2008 UD Masterpiece Stroke of Genius Football Set- 9/76= 11.8%

I'm a union electrician
Current projects:
2014 Topps Heritage
2012 Gypsy Queen master set
Super Bowl Winning QB autos
1965 Topps baseball[Image: fellerryanben_zpse6968d67.jpg]

Public Library Director
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Sports card shop owner
Appraiser
Broker
And working on being a professional golfer ( The other things take up most of my time though)