`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average
2nd Best Single Player Collection....Who has it?

RE: 2nd Best Single Player Collection....Who has it?
I have, like, four Jared Lorenzen prestige rookies.

In weight - that's like 4000 rookie cards.

Does that count?
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Good turn out so far. Keep em coming. Feel free to share even if you think it cant run with some of these. Be proud. We all put alot of time and money in these. We should all be proud.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

When I think of Jaderock's Brunell collection, I always think of Kerry Collins...I think collinsfan has an awesome Kerry Collins pc-but that's because we get to see it!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

I got an early mention, and I greatly appreciate it, but I'm a speciaized single player collector. I'll never, ever have the quantity as several other single player collectors, because I only collect Bradford autographs, and I try not to duplicate cards (it has happened once Sad ). Anyway, I have my other thread, so I won't post but a few of my very favorites here...

[Image: limited.jpg][Image: playoffnationaltreasuresRC.jpg][Image: toppstriplethreadsautorelicsruby.jpg]

Oh, and those things in my signature... Wink
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

As much fun as I have with my Marino's, I think HT is crazier. I never got to appreciate Wendy's Ricky's but those numbers sound sure impressive. My person I would pick off the top of my head is Uwash and his Favres based on numbers on this board, although I know another Favre guy out there that would shock the boards. Oh, and the Hassellbeck collector is crazy awesome too.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

(06-01-2012, 09:54 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: As much fun as I have with my Marino's, I think HT is crazier. I never got to appreciate Wendy's Ricky's but those numbers sound sure impressive. My person I would pick off the top of my head is Uwash and his Favres based on numbers on this board, although I know another Favre guy out there that would shock the boards. Oh, and the Hassellbeck collector is crazy awesome too.
I would love to see all of Uwash's Favre pc. I've only seen a tiny bit of what he has, but it sure was nasty.

And who's the other Favre guy? I would love to know who's biddin against me, lol, and I'd also love to see their collection.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

Very nice collections guys, love seeing all the dedication from all of you , it just makes me want to push harder, perhaps one day I'll be able to have a great PC of Victor Cruz, I hope he has a lot of years ahead of him
Will Sell Your Cards For A Low Consignment Fee, PM Me For Details!
[Image: BWBANNER.png]
Will Sell Your Cards For A Low Consignment Fee, PM Me For Details!

Well I appreciate all the support but honestly I don't think I could come close to competing with Wendy or HT. With that said here are some of my faves from my collection.

[Image: Picture001.jpg]
[Image: Picture002.jpg]
[Image: Picture003.jpg]
[Image: Picture004.jpg]
[Image: Picture005.jpg]
[Image: Picture006.jpg]
[Image: 05LCMBlack.jpg]
[Image: FramedXFractor.jpg]
[Image: Odyssey4th.jpg]
[Image: ClassicsTT.jpg]
Finally Completed!!!
[Image: CruzRainbow_zpsabe5dffb.jpg]

(06-01-2012, 09:18 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: When I think of Jaderock's Brunell collection, I always think of Kerry Collins...I think collinsfan has an awesome Kerry Collins pc-but that's because we get to see it!
Good call lady! I have to lump ginge in with collinsfan. Reason being...
They have some fantastic inserts from the 90's that I still cannot locate of Barry!

(06-01-2012, 09:31 PM)all day baby Wrote: I got an early mention, and I greatly appreciate it, but I'm a speciaized single player collector. I'll never, ever have the quantity as several other single player collectors, because I only collecto Bradford autographs, and I try not to duplicate cards (it has happened once Sad ).
That kid is going to have a great career under Fisher. Get them auto's while you can! At least without paying a fortune.

(06-01-2012, 09:54 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: As much fun as I have with my Marino's, I think HT is crazier. I never got to appreciate Wendy's Ricky's but those numbers sound sure impressive. My person I would pick off the top of my head is Uwash and his Favres based on numbers on this board, although I know another Favre guy out there that would shock the boards. Oh, and the Hassellbeck collector is crazy awesome too.
I plugged this place to Alex, but he never ventured over here. Unless he just doesn't post. Look around for a collector named "OZTATAR".

That last joke he got you with was hysterical. LOL!

What about the Emmitt Smith collector?

(06-02-2012, 05:34 AM)htoutlaws Wrote: Good call lady! I have to lump ginge in with collinsfan. Reason being...
They have some fantastic inserts from the 90's that I still cannot locate of Barry!

That kid is going to have a great career under Fisher. Get them auto's while you can! At least without paying a fortune.

I plugged this place to Alex, but he never ventured over here. Unless he just doesn't post. Look around for a collector named "OZTATAR".

That last joke he got you with was hysterical. LOL!

What about the Emmitt Smith collector?

This makes me want to revive the thread. Luckily I go in for eye surgery on Tuesday. I'm really getting tired of not seeing very well, and checking everything twice. The fact that I have almost hit three people with my truck might have something to do with it. Sheesh!

(06-01-2012, 10:12 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: I would love to see all of Uwash's Favre pc. I've only seen a tiny bit of what he has, but it sure was nasty.

And who's the other Favre guy? I would love to know who's biddin against me, lol, and I'd also love to see their collection.
Didn't I send you a link to his collection on SCF? Gosh I have half a mind to break a rule here.... What the heck... worse case scenario MODs can delete this link, but its awesome from a collector's stand point...
PS My posts don't paint me in the best light, but you should see what he writes in my Marino thread!!!! LOL. Its all in fun.
http://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1143864
Oh, also, there's a dude by the s/n freethrowtommy who has a JAW dropping Rodgers collection as well.
Here's his Rodgers bucket:
http://s795.photobucket.com/albums/yy234...20Rodgers/
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.