IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade bait

RE: Trade bait
Now where's that Fanfare Russell Wilson I thought you had? lol

Nice tradebait as usual, Mik!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(06-01-2012, 09:28 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Now where's that Fanfare Russell Wilson I thought you had? lol

Nice tradebait as usual, Mik!
LOL.. ya I am holding onto to that one for a spell. Smile
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

(06-01-2012, 01:41 PM)mik253 Wrote: LOL.. ya I am holding onto to that one for a spell. Smile
Well, I can't really blame ya for that--he's gonna be good if he gets the chance, I think.
The Wisconsin Collection

(06-01-2012, 02:12 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Well, I can't really blame ya for that--he's gonna be good if he gets the chance, I think.
We shall see. But if you do have his PP auto I would be willing to trade the 1 I have for that one. Smile

(06-01-2012, 03:10 PM)mik253 Wrote: We shall see. But if you do have his PP auto I would be willing to trade the 1 I have for that one. Smile
I have the PP Blue #/50, and a Showcase Red Ink on the way. I MAY be able to part with one, but you know me....I like to hoard. Smile
The Wisconsin Collection

(06-01-2012, 03:31 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: I have the PP Blue #/50, and a Showcase Red Ink on the way. I MAY be able to part with one, but you know me....I like to hoard. Smile
Well if you could find a way to pry one from your fingers I would be more interested in the blue /50. Smile

Night time bump.

1 more bump. I have many other items as well. Just LMK what you may have.

(06-03-2012, 01:51 PM)mik253 Wrote: 1 more bump. I have many other items as well. Just LMK what you may have.
whats up man, got a few new cards as well
doug baldwin contenders auto
lamichael james leaf valient auto
russell wilson leaf valient auto
robert turbin leaf valient auto
also got another lamichael james auto and another polk auto, should be good trade bait for the shop, well when ever little mans not there that is, need to hook up soon when fatboy is there, still like the chandler jones...lol, just saying

(06-03-2012, 02:19 PM)dukeblue04 Wrote: whats up man, got a few new cards as well
doug baldwin contenders auto
lamichael james leaf valient auto
russell wilson leaf valient auto
robert turbin leaf valient auto
also got another lamichael james auto and another polk auto, should be good trade bait for the shop, well when ever little mans not there that is, need to hook up soon when fatboy is there, still like the chandler jones...lol, just saying
LOL... you may be able to pry that one from me on our next visit..