`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Past months Trades, Breaks and pickups

Past months Trades, Breaks and pickups
well been to lazy to scan these till now...a lot going on here.....have to move in a month because the house i live in was sold, my sister is getting a divorce after 15yrs and to top it off my dad has prostate cancer.....so here goes.....

TRADES

[Image: Trades0001.jpg]
[Image: Trades0002.jpg]

BOX BREAKS

[Image: Trades0003.jpg]
[Image: Trades0004.jpg]

REDEMPTIONS

[Image: Trades0005.jpg]

PICKUPS

[Image: Trades0009.jpg]
[Image: Trades0008.jpg]
[Image: Trades0007.jpg]
[Image: Trades0006.jpg]

THANKS FOR LOOKING EVERYONE....Smile
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

RE: Past months Trades, Breaks and pickups
Oh, so you're the one who ended up with that Julio from the break! Nice buncha card you have.

Wow, hope they caught the cancer soon enough...I'll be thinking of ya...
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(05-31-2012, 10:42 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Oh, so you're the one who ended up with that Julio from the break! Nice buncha card you have.

Wow, hope they caught the cancer soon enough...I'll be thinking of ya...
yep...was the lucky one for once....Smile

well one doc basically said hes old, he lived his life, its growing slow let it be......we all didnt want to hear it so we went for a second opinion....the second doc did tests and said its a 7 out of 9 severity, so pretty bad but treatable......has to go for radiation shots for 45 days stright, hormone shots to slow the growth and a bunch of other stuff...so i guess its just a waiting game now......THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE THOUGHTS....Smile

Bucket

Sorry to hear about the stuff goin on within your family Sad , I hope it really gets better and sure it will Smile

On to the cardboard, holy smokes some nice pickups. Of course I like the Julio Big Grin The Jimmy Graham is awesome and there are some really nice Taiwan pickups, especially the N ( Which is supposedly the hardest to find), the silver sharpie gold standard, the FOTG, the NT and the really nice prime patches from Gridiron!

From one raiders fan to another hope everything works out for you! Sent offer for a few other things
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Geez Cyber, I hope things start looking up for your family!!!! Your family will be in my prayers!

On a lighter note, AWESOME cardboard Smile

(06-01-2012, 12:12 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: Sorry to hear about the stuff goin on within your family Sad , I hope it really gets better and sure it will Smile

On to the cardboard, holy smokes some nice pickups. Of course I like the Julio Big Grin The Jimmy Graham is awesome and there are some really nice Taiwan pickups, especially the N ( Which is supposedly the hardest to find), the silver sharpie gold standard, the FOTG, the NT and the really nice prime patches from Gridiron!
Thanks bud...I hope so too...just wish I already had a place to live lined up .....the Julio was from a group break with England and the gang...lol.....the graham was one of the last 4 contenders redemptions from last year I have still pending....wish they'd get them done already........Still waiting on that's Dickerson.....lol
(06-01-2012, 12:33 AM)ryanmo5 Wrote: From one raiders fan to another hope everything works out for you! Sent offer for a few other things
Thanks bud.....will check the trade in a bit.......LETS GO SILVER AND BLACK...!!!!
Bucket

awesome pickups. The absolute Jones logo is sick
Supercollecting DeMarco Murray LMK if you have anything
PC Stats: 860/1435. 91 1/1's, 189 Autos, 182 Gu, 216 #ed, 180 Base/RC's

[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

(06-01-2012, 04:57 AM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: Geez Cyber, I hope things start looking up for your family!!!! Your family will be in my prayers!

On a lighter note, AWESOME cardboard Smile
Thank you very much.....have to do something to keep my mnd off the other crap....lol
(06-01-2012, 09:10 AM)CowboysFan829488 Wrote: awesome pickups. The absolute Jones logo is sick
Thanks bud....but have to thank ft28 for that Badboy......if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have it......Smile
Bucket

Wow, hope everything turns around soon. You and your family will be in my prayers.
Love the silver sharpie....purdy Smile
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.