`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else waiting on their end from Rad_1205?

RE: Anyone else waiting on their end from Rad_1205?
(06-06-2012, 07:29 AM)Haze28 Wrote: I wouldn't go as far as calling him a dirtbag, he's in the military and has had some rough times recently from what he has posted. But, it only costs a couple bucks and a few minutes time to send out cards that he owes to us... I keep hoping they will show up but i'm not holding my breath.

I'm very patient when it comes to getting cards, it's not like the world is going to end if I don't get them in a week. The one thing that I ask from people that I trade with is that if they are going to take a little while to ship to at least shoot me a message and keep me in the loop with whats going on. Not that difficult.
If people have too much on their plate and it takes them weeks to send they shouldn't be trading its that simple. If you have time to sit online and trade, then your life obviously isn't too chaotic in this day and age if you can get to your own mail box you can send your end. I hope everyone gets their items.

People these days seem just absolutely lazy and don't understand what common courtesy is when it comes to sending your end in a timely manner. If you can't get your end sent out within a few days of agreeing, you shouldn't be trading period. Over the years you hear the same old excuses over and over again, it just gets old really. If for some reason its been a couple weeks, my end hasn't showed up and I disappeared, I've either been kidnapped, in a coma or dead. Thats about the only valid excuse I could give for taking so long but thats just me. I take pride in my trading reputation.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

Im sorry but when I am very busy and have alot of drama going on in my life the last thing I have time for is trading sports cards. We all love em but who here doesnt get busy or caught up in other stuff and take some time off. Makes no sense, I think there is more to it and people trying to trade for cars while they are hot and can get more SV. I cannot post a thread about trading for common refractors I need without members asking if I have any Bryce Harpers. No Matter how this plays out, I now have another member to avoid. I think we should make a forum called Honest Traders Who Ship AT The Same Time. anyone else game?
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(06-06-2012, 03:18 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: Im sorry but when I am very busy and have alot of drama going on in my life the last thing I have time for is trading sports cards. We all love em but who here doesnt get busy or caught up in other stuff and take some time off. Makes no sense, I think there is more to it and people trying to trade for cars while they are hot and can get more SV. I cannot post a thread about trading for common refractors I need without members asking if I have any Bryce Harpers. No Matter how this plays out, I now have another member to avoid. I think we should make a forum called Honest Traders Who Ship AT The Same Time. anyone else game?
I agree a good trader thread should be posted. Once a guy screws up his name can be dropped. Maybe this will cut down on guys swapping with bad traders.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(06-06-2012, 01:34 PM)randall617 Wrote: Rad_1205 has been a consistent flake on the boards and with trades. He flaked out on several offers I sent him in the past. I think he gets too much on his plate and can't prioritize. I base this on his past posts of long winded apologies and posts about his life. If he is so busy with moving and the military in general he should be up front with his traders about this so that they know not to send until they have a DC from him or his cards in their hands. I just don't deal with him because he seemed unreliable. Good luck to you guys that are waiting for your cards.
At least I'm not the only one who thought this way. Something always seemed a little off with this guy so I too stayed away. If I am wrong I will be the first to apologize but I would be surprised if you guys get anything from him. Good luck to all who are owed.

(06-06-2012, 01:34 PM)randall617 Wrote: Rad_1205 has been a consistent flake on the boards and with trades. He flaked out on several offers I sent him in the past. I think he gets too much on his plate and can't prioritize. I base this on his past posts of long winded apologies and posts about his life. If he is so busy with moving and the military in general he should be up front with his traders about this so that they know not to send until they have a DC from him or his cards in their hands. I just don't deal with him because he seemed unreliable. Good luck to you guys that are waiting for your cards.
I agree 100%. The guy can't be trusted. He gave me the run around back in February and I left him his first negative. After about a month and several lies later he finally sent my card... and it arrived with a big ding. Others have PM'd me saying that they wanted to leave negative feedback for him but were worried about retaliatory feedback. (And if you're wondering, yes, he did retaliate by leaving me a neutral even though my side of the trade went perfectly)

Well this sucks its my first time going thru this and I must say I'm pretty peeved. Every time I see his avatar in my trade section it just makes me even more mad. I would never do this to anyone ever its crap and horrible to do to another person. I don't have a lot of cards to trade as it is so when someone rips me off of 2 cards I'm supposed to get (one was a Topps Chrome Adrian Peterson RC) and steals my 5 cards it limits my ability to trade for cards I really want. Oh well guess it is what it is.
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

First time for me too, I'm basically chalking it up as a loss but I am hoping that a couple of people out there will be able to help us to at least get our cards back. We'll see.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Hey. Just a thought but just because someone says they are in the military doesn't make it fact. It only gives us an initial point of respect (accurate or not) for us to base our views of likeliness that we will or won't get screwed by someone. I have a feeling the entire scenario was a lie.

Might even make him a bigger scumbag.

Another member on here confirmed that he is infant in the military. At least that part is true, the rest is still suspect.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]