Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: pro bowl baby!!!

OT: pro bowl baby!!!
I see it is still living after all...Smile

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl-keep-pr...--nfl.html

RE: OT: pro bowl baby!!!
Quit holding it in Hawaii! It's a flippin vacation, they don't want to play football.
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

(05-30-2012, 05:26 PM)monsterx Wrote: Quit holding it in Hawaii! It's a flippin vacation, they don't want to play football.
it would be cool if they held it in the #1 fan voted city, or at least had them bid for it...Smile

(05-30-2012, 05:35 PM)slotman11 Wrote: it would be cool if they held it in the #1 fan voted city, or at least had them bid for it...Smile
They would need to know in advance, so perhaps they hold it in the same city where the Super Bowl is. They hold it a week before, just like they have been doing recently, and it makes a week long football party for the fans and for those players not in the Super Bowl as well. The real beauty is, some fans can't afford to go to the Super Bowl, but could afford a ticket to the Pro Bowl.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

I wish they would just let cities bid on it.....have it in a different city every year....

(05-30-2012, 05:35 PM)slotman11 Wrote: it would be cool if they held it in the #1 fan voted city, or at least had them bid for it...Smile
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

i went to it when it was in miami. it is a complete joke. there was nothing for the fans, just 1 day of open practice and the player interaction was a joke. even the events around town that didnt get cancelled were a joke
[Image: cooperbanner.gif]
Supercollecting Gators/Eagles WR Riley Cooper....Bring me whatever you have. 230/265 87% Looking for the black Elite Plate and any Coopers I don't have.

Hawaii is fine with me , at least for 1 more year Smile I will finally be there to see it next year before I move back to the mainland
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(05-30-2012, 07:16 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: I wish they would just let cities bid on it.....have it in a different city every year....
it should go to cities that don't have NFL teams... there are tons with facilities to host the Pro Bowl

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Just throwing this out there...with all the talk of an L.A. franchise, why not have it at the Coliseum for a year?
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

Hawaii is fine. Id rather see a skills competition than a game though.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341