`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to make my first trade on here.

Looking to make my first trade on here.
Hey guys looking to make my first trade over here. Been on a couple other sites have quiet a bit of feedback. Never had a negative trader rating on any of them. Thanks for looking Jason.

RE: Looking to make my first trade on here.
Welcome! Id be interested in any Vernon Davis you might have. But to trade you must load all your cards in the organize and use the trade page to trade. Read this and if you still have questions just ask, and someone will be happy to help.
http://www.beckett.com/forums/announcement-14.html
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

Omg the things I would do for the fitz in ur avatar! What would you be looking for that?
Arizona Cardinals & Andre Roberts Collector

[Image: g3IbP.png]

(05-30-2012, 07:58 AM)the great 48 Wrote: Welcome! Id be interested in any Vernon Davis you might have. But to trade you must load all your cards in the organize and use the trade page to trade. Read this and if you still have questions just ask, and someone will be happy to help.
http://www.beckett.com/forums/announcement-14.html
Thanks will be adding mire daily til I get em all loaded. Will check for any Vernon. In the process of getting a 3 color Sp authentic auto.
(05-30-2012, 08:30 AM)cody_allen Wrote: Omg the things I would do for the fitz in ur avatar! What would you be looking for that?
Just other highend rookie autos.

Welcome - Please read the thread stuck to the top of this board TRADERS AND SELLERS READ HERE FIRST. To transact on Beckett, cards you are offering for trade must be added to your organize and marked for trade before creating trade threads. All trades must be recorded through the trade tab/manager. Currently you have nothing marked for trade. There are tutorials on the Help board to walk you through this process if you need help. Thanks.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.