`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Archives Box Break #1 (video)

Archives Box Break #1 (video)
Here's my first Archives box break. I totally nerded out over it. I have a couple more to post later. Hope you like it!
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

RE: Archives Box Break #1 (video)
Would love to see scans because I don't mean to be rude but your video's are to long for me. Hope you got some great hits.

I like to take my time. Too often folks just fly through packs looking for "hits." I like to take the time to check out the cards, especially of players I like. That's how I collect Smile
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

(05-31-2012, 06:36 AM)jtraven42 Wrote: I like to take my time. Too often folks just fly through packs looking for "hits." I like to take the time to check out the cards, especially of players I like. That's how I collect Smile
Agreed. It took me a hour to open 3 blasters of this stuff.

I love reading the backs an try to answer the quiz questions lol and sometimes marvel at the card itself.

Edit: btw what was the beverage of choice you had?
[Image: rainbowsig.png]
^Need the Purple 1/1! Will Pay A Finder's Fee!^

Collecting: Andrew McCutchen (me) & Derek Jeter (wife)

(05-31-2012, 06:58 AM)HeyFitzy Wrote: Agreed. It took me a hour to open 3 blasters of this stuff.

I love reading the backs an try to answer the quiz questions lol and sometimes marvel at the card itself.

Edit: btw what was the beverage of choice you had?
That break we were drinking Schlafly's Birre de Garde. It's sold in the big 750ml bottles. Quite delicious. The next two videos I post will also have beer commentary Smile

Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK