`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WTTF Cano, Trout & Peter O'brien

WTTF Cano, Trout & Peter O'brien
I am usually adding stuff every other day ..check back ofter... friend me up to make it easier... I have tons of different stuff available. I am always looking for Cano's I don't have ...still need about 20 or so under /10 from 2003 to 2011. I am looking for any archives, museum, tribute, series 2.... I am buying and trading...

I am also starting 2 fairly new collections... I'm impressed by Trout..not impressed that is auto's on the bay are higher then a Jeter auto. I am looking to stock up on his rookies...however always interested in a auto for trade or sale...

Third is Peter O'brien... Looking to score all his cards.. to date, which includes all versions of 2010 bowman platinum. auto's etc. Will trade for these only...considering his autos on the bay are 5-13 bucks.

And finally...I'll trade for anything else that catches my eye... If you don't have any of the above... I'll trade for minis since i am trying to put together a huge lot for the bay....

Check me for your set needs from 2010 -2012 All Products..All I ask is don't ask for the Aaron Auto for 250.00 worth of 1$ cards...

If you are looking to start a Cano collection... hit me up... I have tons of autos that may not be marked for trade.

230+ trades in the books...

MJ

Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

RE: WTTF Cano, Trout & Peter O'brien
i have some cano check to see if i have anything u like
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Sorry bud.. have all those... thanks anyway...

holy crap! something actually worked out for me. i stashed a ton of peter obrien away thinking the yankees would draft a catcher and i was actually right! FOR ONCE IN MY COLLECTING HISTORY IS WAS RIGHT!
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

i sent a trade with an o'brian auto. lmk
i also have a trout sterling auto i might sell
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

I have
13 Cano for trade
3 Trout
0- Obrien for trade
Heck he must me OLD I have a card of Old Pete in the T-206 set 1909-1911. LOL
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

weekend bump.... still need all the Archives Cano.... please let me know!!!....

(06-08-2012, 11:38 AM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: i sent a trade with an o'brian auto. lmk
i also have a trout sterling auto i might sell
interested in the trout.