`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What card do you miss the most?

What card do you miss the most?
There is a similar thread going in the football section so figured it would be cool to get one going here as well. My most missed and biggest regret is this 1 of 1 of Justin Upton. I spent a total of 5.00 of my money on it and sold it for 120.00. A great return of investment but I miss it so much!

Photobucket
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

RE: What card do you miss the most?
The card I missed the most is this one:

[Image: Griffey.jpg]

I dont collect Griffey but it was my first auto card I pulled. However my house flooded and the Griffey got ruined.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

1954 Topps Hank Aaron RC disappeared on me along with several other high end Rookies (Clemente, Schmidt to name a few).

Yeah Id definitely say I miss the Aaron the most, its was probably a 6.
-:Mets:-:NY Rangers:-:Twins:-:Wild:-:Vikings:-

Stolen from me in a deal several years ago. Sad
[Image: RuthPatch.jpg]
[Image: Ruthback.jpg]
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

Too many to even think about. That Upton was a beauty for sure!

(05-29-2012, 04:32 AM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: Too many to even think about. That Upton was a beauty for sure!
Yeah breaks my heart for sure, damn some amazing cards posted!!!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Had to sell to pay some bills.
[Image: YankeeClipper.jpg]

Keep the laughter at a minimum but I miss my 84 fleer update doc gooden the most. i was about 8 or 9 and i traded a small stack of 87 mcgwire assorted rookies for it. Was the first trade I ever made at a card show and to this day i have no idea where the heck it is. Im thinking mom may have thrown some cards away on accident during a move or when i was away in college. I know the card is easily replaceable but it was my first big trade Sad
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

Pulled in a box of '05 Bowman draft years ago:

[Image: mccutchensuper.jpg]

[Image: mccutchensuperback.jpg]

or this from an '08 bowman draft box:

[Image: Scan_Pic0073.jpg]
Angels cards - Jo Adell, Mike Trout, Reid Detmers, Ohtani, Bachman, O'Hoppe, Joyce, Zach Neto etc. 

Looking for Bowman Chrome Draft and Chrome Prospects set fillers. PM me what you have avail!

Traded this exactly a week before he got called up, kicking myself since:

[Image: BryceHarper.jpg]