`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OT: What is wrong with the Lions?

RE: OT: What is wrong with the Lions?
(05-28-2012, 10:14 AM)slotman11 Wrote: That's it... "kids" with a ton of money... I say ban them for a year, NO PAY... happens again??? Kick them out of the league, that way they can go get a REAL job like all of us, and actually bust their asses for a living for a fraction of the money they get... Maybe THEN they might learn??? Probably not...
Shipley plays for the Bengals, sir ... that's a bigtime pot calling the kettle orange and black.

As a Lions fan, yes, it's very disturbing, especially when there were a ton of other needs to fill with the No. 13 pick last year, but they took Fairley.

He played well in spots, but was hurt a lot of the time, too.

People always say don't draft for need, which I agree with, but I also believe you shouldn't waste a pick on an area of strength.

RE: OT: What is wrong with the Lions?
(05-28-2012, 02:22 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Its the Madden curse. The curse doesnt work on Megatron so its spreading to the rest of the team lol
Bam, if you look closely on the cover you see Ford Field in the background & due to the curse being a curse & Megatron being "all world" & untouchable, it indeed will now spread to our city & the ancillary players like Fairley etc.. like the movie Final Destination & all the sequels..... it will get you no matter what, like the reaper! Dammit!! Lol!!
Collect: RC's of Kevin Smith, Ndamukong Suh, Megatron, Kevin Jones & team collect Detroit Lions

Bucket

~~~~~[Image: scan300012.jpg]~~~~~