Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Value in these pickups?,,,SCANS inside
Photo 
Any Value in these pickups?,,,SCANS inside
Picked up a handfull of BKB the other day. Don't know if they are any good or not but willing to trade for Baseball of at least equal value. Could also do the whole lot for cash if someone needs them.

If there is any interest I will list them, if not, I will turn them locally and not waste anymore time...Mel

[Image: scan0013-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0017-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0019.jpg]
[Image: scan0021-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0014-1.jpg]
I know most of the cards/players below, Lol
[Image: scan0012-1.jpg]
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

RE: Any Value in these pickups?,,,SCANS inside
How much trade value are you putting on them? Pm me, i have baseball

I would have some interest in the Bird, Wally Szerbiak, Dudley and BJ Mullens

i have a little baseball listed send me an open offer with what you like

Lol, I know who Bird is. I'll take a look...Mel

(05-27-2012, 10:36 AM)bbills1999 Wrote: I would have some interest in the Bird, Wally Szerbiak, Dudley and BJ Mullens

i have a little baseball listed send me an open offer with what you like

PM sent

(05-27-2012, 10:18 AM)southpaugh2002 Wrote: How much trade value are you putting on them? Pm me, i have baseball
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

i have interest in the rose topps sig, the akeem sticker, and the pippen rc. i have baseball check me. thanks
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

Im interested in most of it for baseball. Almost everything but the Sp Authentic and Draft Edition cards.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

Check out my baseball. Interested in some of those cards.

I have interest in the wally
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

The site is running like glue for me right now, I'll come back later. Thanks for all the looks and offers...Mel

There seems to be enough interest, so I will try to list these in the morning...Mel