`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More duplicate numbers in 2012 Bowman?

More duplicate numbers in 2012 Bowman?
As some of you may know, I've been trying to complete this set by trading alone. I just noticed that there are yet again duplicate cards numbers in the set. There are 2 different BP20's. Both Cubbie minor leaguers I believe. Anyone notice others.

RE: More duplicate numbers in 2012 Bowman?
(05-27-2012, 08:25 AM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: As some of you may know, I've been trying to complete this set by trading alone. I just noticed that there are yet again duplicate cards numbers in the set. There are 2 different BP20's. Both Cubbie minor leaguers I believe. Anyone notice others.
Two different BP9s as well...

Eddie Rosario (Twins)
Paul Hoilman (Cubs)

OPG has Hoilman listed as BP40. I don't have one of those (yet) so I can't say who BP40 is or if BP40 exists... But I have BCP40 and it is Paul Hoilman, same picture as the BP9 I have.

It amazes me that they keep doing this. I think they just find someone else they want to put in and add a random, already used number... so the set can still end with a 0.

there are 4 numbers that share 2 different players each in the regular prospects set

BP9 Paul Hoilman & Eddie Rosario
BP62 Dayan Diaz & Kes Carter
BP20 Jeimer Candelario & Robby Price
BP108 Luis Angel Sanz & Carlos Martinez

The Chrome cards are numbered correctly it's only the paper versions that are affected. Also for some reason Beckett has Sanz listed as only Luis Angel in their database

I have bought 4 boxes of this stuff and Did not pull card #40 which is Paul Hoilman. So I think thry have an uncorrected error wich the card number should be 40 instead of 9. I am in the process of putting my set in order and give you updates on what I THINK has happened.

Unless someone tells me otherwise.

there are the two players that are # 20
# 62 dayan Diaz is actually # 82
according to Beckett #90 does not exist
#108 Luis Angel is actually card # 95

Now this is my opinion and putting my set together like this. If anyone else has any thoughts please let me know. I will keep my mind open for suggestions
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Yes according to Sportscard Radio's website paper versions of cards # 40, 82, 90 & 95 don't exist

I agree with Chevy Man 22, I have only found the 4 groups that he has Listed--All of mine have Bowman 1st Card on the Front and Card # B P 9 Eddie Rosario only has the word Bowman.I have also found 4 additional Bowman word only on the Front of Card #B P 3 Francisco lindor-B P 92 Nick Delmonico Card # B P 99 Dante Bichette Jr. and card # B P 109 Andrelton Simmons

Harper also only has Bowman on the front obviously because he's had Bowman cards in the past but he's still a Bowman Prospect.

Easiest way to tell is to turn them over and all the Prospect cards are white and the regular base cards are grey.