`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Is Sportslots trustworthy?

RE: Is Sportslots trustworthy?
I have used it several times and have had great success. The site is great for set collectors, but most of the higher end cards are overpriced. There are 2 shipping options when buying, the budget shipping allows for PWE while the upgraded shipping is bubble mailer. I usually try to search for multiple cards from 1 seller to help minimize shipping costs.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

I have made several purchases there over the last 5 years or so. I had one seller list several cards wrong, and send me CASH in the mail within two days to make up for the errors he made (about $200.00). I hadn't even sent the cards back yet! I paid via paypal. 5 Stars out of 5.

Never had a problem, bought many times from the site, also like to find many items from one seller to control the shipping cost and I have never received a pwe from anyone on that site.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

I have bought from there many times. PWE will be used if you pay for budget shipping otherwise it will be bubble mailer. Like others have said, cards could be listed wrong or on very few occasions the card doesn't show up, but like eBay the buyer is favored there. I also have only bought low end items there.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

I may check them out
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

i just ordered 10 brock marions i needed from them tonight. with shipping from multiple sellers to get those 10 cards it cost me $10.87. just over a dollar a card is way better than buying them as singles on ebay and paying anywhere from 2-3 dollars each to be shipped. now let's just hope they all make it here safe. otherwise it was extremely easy to use.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

I've had over 90 different orders over the years there. Good for closing out holes in a collection, I found some selleres better than others.
I've had 1-2 problems, get a cash or credit refund without question.

I have bought there with no issues also

SPORTSLOTS VERY GOOD. BEEN DEALING WITH THEM FOR YEARS. MOST DEALERS ARE FAIR PRICED AND GRADE FAIRLY. A FEW LIKE ANYWHERE DON'T GRADE AS WELL AND ASK TOO MUCH FOR WHAT THE HAVE. BUT OVERALL VERY SOLID. PAY FOR THE BETTER SHIPPING. I BUY BASEBALL COINS. I HAVE HAD A FEW FROM BECKETT, EBAY AND SPORTSLOTS GET SHOT THRU THE ENVELOPE.

CARDS MAY BE A DIFFERENT STORY.

GOOD LUCK!!

Why did we just res a 2 year old thread?