`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BRENTBOUDREAUX1 and Chad's Cards they are here mailday!

BRENTBOUDREAUX1 and Chad's Cards they are here mailday!
So I picked up a couple of cards for other members on the boards. 2 will only be shown as they are not mine but for two great members on here. The third card not scanned was suppose to be a PC item for my Dan Herron Collection. Traded with a new trader and they had the wrong card listed, so I ended up with the base auto and not the one #'d/50. A bit disappointed. Hopefully he can make it right.

For Brentbourdreaux

#'d 9/35 *drew brees' jersey number!! And unfortunately those are creases on the card. The seller shipped in a PWE!! GRRR
[Image: 001-2.jpg]

And one for Chad that did not have this card in his collection and he said its a card that's eluded him for 8 years now!

#'d31/50 Gold Refractor
[Image: 002-2.jpg]
Eddie George Super Collector

RE: BRENTBOUDREAUX1 and Chad's Cards they are here mailday!
Noice!! Too bad about the creases but can't beat a gu'ed from the bowl!! & sorry about the bad trade issue too. I'm sure the Colbert collector (Chad?) will be thrilled! What a nice thing to do, see great peeps all over the board these days!! Nice job!
Collect: RC's of Kevin Smith, Ndamukong Suh, Megatron, Kevin Jones & team collect Detroit Lions

Bucket

~~~~~[Image: scan300012.jpg]~~~~~

(05-26-2012, 03:56 PM)rds1173 Wrote: Noice!! Too bad about the creases but can't beat a gu'ed from the bowl!! & sorry about the bad trade issue too. I'm sure the Colbert collector (Chad?) will be thrilled! What a nice thing to do, see great peeps all over the board these days!! Nice job!
Lol on the back of the brees it says: The relic contained in this card is not from any specific game, event or season. Thats a bunch of bologna to me! Two bad experiences in one day. 3 this week alone...ugh. 2 unfortunately happened to be PC cards =/

very cool... Chad will be thrilled...

I sure hope so.

What a GREAT gesture!!!!
Now find me the card in my sig I've been searching for for 15 years! LOL.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

(05-26-2012, 07:29 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: What a GREAT gesture!!!!
Now find me the card in my sig I've been searching for for 15 years! LOL.
Believe it or not, I actually pulled that Marino MVP Gold back in 2000. When I was helping out a card shop. I ended up getting a box of 1999 Sp Authentic for it.

Dude I didnt even know what that card looked like! So sick! I literally have never seen one of those!

(05-27-2012, 01:19 AM)chads-cards Wrote: Dude I didnt even know what that card looked like! So sick! I literally have never seen one of those!
It looks even better in person..so shiney! Very gradeable

I really appreciate that Dave. This will be the second "jersey number" card i have with creases!
oh, well....again dave....thank you!! very cool of you
[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127