`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OT: Graduation!

RE: OT: Graduation!
Congratz man! I graduated high school last year myself. I will tell you, college isn't really that hard! Smile
Collecting Jaiquawn Jarrett and Jeremy Maclin
Jaiquawn Jarrett - 36/40 90%
[Image: THgDe-1.gif]
[Image: Trotter1-1.jpg]

(05-26-2012, 06:52 PM)monsterx Wrote: Good choice Smile And it's great you're already planning for retirement! SS wont be there when we're that age brother Smile Best of luck to ya!!!!
Haha that's what my Econ teacher was telling me all year! I ready to go out there and make my living for myself, instead of my dad giving me $ ( I know that's living large but I need to grow up )
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

Wow, congrats! For some reason, I didn't know you were so young! I remember my high school graduation and I hate to say it, but my 30th reunion is next month...Geesh, enjoy it man, cause life sneaks up on ya and next thing you know you're watching your kids graduate...from college!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(05-26-2012, 07:17 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Wow, congrats! For some reason, I didn't know you were so young! I remember my high school graduation and I hate to say it, but my 30th reunion is next month...Geesh, enjoy it man, cause life sneaks up on ya
No doubt Kel Smile

Feels like yesterday, but it's been 12 years now. GOD!!!!
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx