`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Draft Picks & Prospects - Another Bubba Starling

2011 Draft Picks & Prospects - Another Bubba Starling
The Bubba Starling luck continues. I pulled a different Starling Chrome Autograph redemption from a DP&P blaster box. More details on my previous post here: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1498457.html

This was a hobby box of 2011 DP&P. This time I pulled a Chrome Refractor Autograph redemption for Starling.

[Image: 1.jpg]

Here are the other hits:

3 Refractors and one Mike Trout blue-boarded parallel #120/499.

[Image: 2-1.jpg]
[Image: 3.jpg]
[Image: 4.jpg]

RE: 2011 Draft Picks & Prospects - Another Bubba Starling
Are you gonna keep the Starling Redemption? Id love a shot to trade you some cards and money or whatever you'd like. I have Baseball, football, Basketball, Hockey stuff. Autos, patches. you name it. But would love to get that redemption. Do you know what color or what refractor it is that they will give ya?

(05-26-2012, 07:01 PM)JonnysCards Wrote: Are you gonna keep the Starling Redemption? Id love a shot to trade you some cards and money or whatever you'd like. I have Baseball, football, Basketball, Hockey stuff. Autos, patches. you name it. But would love to get that redemption. Do you know what color or what refractor it is that they will give ya?
The offer is appreciated. At this time I intend to keep it. I do keep most of my stuff and just like to post what I get doing box breaks. As far as what type of refractor auto, I think it's just a regular refractor autograph and not a blue or gold refractor. I think it would state if it was a colored refractor. Beckett has it listed as "2011 Bowman Chrome Draft Prospect Autographs Refractors." I think it is that one. I will definitely update this post with a scan when I get it in. The last one took about a month.

Nice pull! He is being scouted as the next Harper so he will be one to watch! I was lucky enough to pull the gold refractor auto of his..

(05-26-2012, 10:23 PM)magneto2 Wrote: Nice pull! He is being scouted as the next Harper so he will be one to watch! I was lucky enough to pull the gold refractor auto of his..
Let's hope he becomes the greatest baseball player to ever play the game Smile

Awesome pull. Considering he has Baseball Americas HIGHEST rating in both POTENTIAL and RISK. I would sell now...

nice pull man!!! i hope he pans out. since the royals like to trade away there players, hopefully he will be kept. lol. i was lucky enough to pull one of his USA auto's.

would love a shot at the Trout blue
Angels cards - Jo Adell, Mike Trout, Reid Detmers, Ohtani, Bachman, O'Hoppe, Joyce, Zach Neto etc. 

Looking for Bowman Chrome Draft and Chrome Prospects set fillers. PM me what you have avail!

(05-27-2012, 08:21 AM)johnnysbench Wrote: Awesome pull. Considering he has Baseball Americas HIGHEST rating in both POTENTIAL and RISK. I would sell now...
You only would sell now, because you'd like to have it. He is very hot, and will most likely pan out as my man Brycey B is doing as we speak. Love you guys that dont take risks in keeping cards, whats the fun and excitement if ya dont.

(05-28-2012, 07:58 PM)JonnysCards Wrote: You only would sell now, because you'd like to have it. He is very hot, and will most likely pan out as my man Brycey B is doing as we speak. Love you guys that dont take risks in keeping cards, whats the fun and excitement if ya dont.
It kind of reminds me of all the hype surrounding J.D. Drew. My brother had a UD Ionix card that was booking for over $200 at the time, something like that. It's basically worth nothing now. So we'll see if Bubba Starling pans out. It's definitely gambling. However, I don't collect for the money, I do it because it's fun. So it's all good.

(05-27-2012, 10:33 AM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: nice pull man!!! i hope he pans out. since the royals like to trade away there players, hopefully he will be kept. lol. i was lucky enough to pull one of his USA auto's.
He's a hometown kid, though!

(05-27-2012, 12:40 PM)eric387387 Wrote: would love a shot at the Trout blue
For the PC, but much appreciated.