`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MJ Collection Added to My Organize NEW PICS

MJ Collection Added to My Organize NEW PICS
So I finally added majority of my MJ collection to my organize. There are still about 100 cards I need to add (cards I cant find, jumbo cards, random mail ins, etc). I personally thought I was higher than I am, but still happy with the count. Take a look at my organize and let me know what you think!

3,354 different Michael Jordan cards!

Here are some recent pickups as well! Have more coming in the mail too.

[Image: b5ccfe80.jpg]Refractor
[Image: e9ffb709.jpg]Die-Cut
[Image: 3d799886.jpg] Replaced my raw copy with this
[Image: 61bf0355.jpg]
[Image: 5859ddbb.jpg] This card took me forever to get! Got for a good deal, great condition!
[Image: af3c0a4b.jpg] Just picked up the last card for the Reciporcal set!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: MJ Collection Added to My Organize
now if these were marked for trade, that would be news lol. nice stuff nick!!!!!
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

I have always thought Ionix had some of the most intriguing card designs. Nice cards.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

3,300+ Jordan's!! Great job man... I'm at only 370. I was looking at getting one of those thunder and lightning Cards. Like how it's two cards in one. Keep sharing mail days! I like to see what other Jordan collectors are grabbing. Smile
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

(05-26-2012, 05:24 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: now if these were marked for trade, that would be news lol. nice stuff nick!!!!!
Haha I think the same thing everytime someone else posts MJ pics. If they ever decided to be for trade you would be the first to know!
(05-26-2012, 07:54 AM)jonathani Wrote: I have always thought Ionix had some of the most intriguing card designs. Nice cards.

JonathanI
I agree completly. I love the Reciprocal set and even the base cards are nice looking. Love the gloss finish and sharp designs.
(05-26-2012, 09:56 AM)arabiansnowgriz Wrote: 3,300+ Jordan's!! Great job man... I'm at only 370. I was looking at getting one of those thunder and lightning Cards. Like how it's two cards in one. Keep sharing mail days! I like to see what other Jordan collectors are grabbing. Smile
Thanks man! 3300+ different MJs didnt happen over night. I started collecting when I was a kid (around 12 or 13) and collected for a couple years. At that point I think I had about 600 different MJs. Then a couple years ago I got back into it. Got most of my cards through trades on here. I am 29 now.

Yeah, I love the Thunder and Lightninng cards. I picked up my MJ for 24 + shipping. Usually they go for over 30. They are a tough card to find in good condition. This set is notorious for the edges chipping.

From what I have seen you have some really nice MJs though. When I was a kid I went for quantity rather than quality. When I got back into collecting I did the same. Just recently I got more into quality. I wish I would have done that all along. My collection numbers may be lower, but I thnk I would have already picked up cards like the Star XRC rookie that you have.

sweet collection nick I'd like to say I contributed maybe 20+ of some of them.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

(05-26-2012, 03:47 PM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: sweet collection nick I'd like to say I contributed maybe 20+ of some of them.
I would say more than that. We have done at least 5 trades and they usually consisted of 10+ cards! So thanks ha ha!

Wow that Warp SPeed one is pretty sick looking. I think I'm going to pick one up.

(05-27-2012, 02:50 AM)ShowerSongs Wrote: Wow that Warp SPeed one is pretty sick looking. I think I'm going to pick one up.
It is one of my favorite MJ cards. It isnt a very expensive card. Can usually get an ungraded card for 15-20. I paid 15 for the graded card. Just always liked the design.
[Image: da06a266.jpg]

RE: MJ Collection Added to My Organize NEW PICS
Yeah I'm watching one on ebay right now. 90s inserts are so awesome, but the MJs are usually so expensive. Nice to see a good looking one I can afford.