`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1989 Weis Market "Winners" MSA Iced Tea Discs

1989 Weis Market "Winners" MSA Iced Tea Discs
I recently came across a very cool hoard of Weis Winners disks. The discs are in their original unseparated panel form and are in great condition. I have the entire 1989 set with a couple of duplicates. I also have 1988 solo disks and full panels. My understanding is that, despite Beckett's low valuation, these disks are a very rare variation (Key Food, Tetley, Our Own Tea, Superstar) in the MSA series especially in full panel form. Does anyone have more specific information about these issues?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: 1989 Weis Market "Winners" MSA Iced Tea Discs
These are not as rare as the Our own tea or Key Food but they are less common to find than tetley or superstar.
My funny athlete names collection: https://www.facebook.com/groups/935847757314558
IG: dicks_n_funny_athlete_names
Whatnot: funnyathletenames

(05-25-2012, 07:00 PM)cguidi Wrote: I recently came across a very cool hoard of Weis Winners disks. The discs are in their original unseparated panel form and are in great condition. I have the entire 1989 set with a couple of duplicates. I also have 1988 solo disks and full panels. My understanding is that, despite Beckett's low valuation, these disks are a very rare variation (Key Food, Tetley, Our Own Tea, Superstar) in the MSA series especially in full panel form. Does anyone have more specific information about these issues?
I have a few Tetley discs, would have to go thru a fex boxes to find which ones. I think there are 3 per panel. Also a few oddball Drakes, Nestle & a1992 football 12 card set put out by General Electric titled football greats that if i recall correctly was from sending GE caulking upc codes to redeem the set. I only was aware of it as i was working a paint store back then. I think Marino, Elway & Aikman are in that set.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

Sorry, but you need to read the tos regarding spamming ebay auctions.

New Traders Read first
Tutorial
FAQ