`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank You, Beckett Community!

RE: Thank You, Beckett Community!
Randi, Glad to hear that you had a great time with your son. Moments like those are always something special. I hope and pray that everything does end up working out for you and that you are able to get all of the obstacles out of the way so your son is able to be with you. Good luck and if you need anything feel free to shot me a PM.

Walt
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

(05-28-2012, 01:25 PM)pens1fan Wrote: Randi, Glad to hear that you had a great time with your son. Moments like those are always something special. I hope and pray that everything does end up working out for you and that you are able to get all of the obstacles out of the way so your son is able to be with you. Good luck and if you need anything feel free to shot me a PM.

Walt
I always enjoy your very kind words of encouragement, Walt! Thank you! The time that it is going to take to get these obstacles handled is enormous, but well worth it! I do have to change my focus a bit, but I will put as much effort into my new direction as I had my old. Thanks to all, again, for the very kind words and support!

Randi

sorry to hear about your bad news but you will always have the great time you spent with your son to over shadow the bad stuff just remember that.
even if i haven't traded with you, i have seen you on here alot and enjoy reading your comments that you leave for other people as they always seem genuine.

(05-30-2012, 12:11 AM)afff Wrote: sorry to hear about your bad news but you will always have the great time you spent with your son to over shadow the bad stuff just remember that.
even if i haven't traded with you, i have seen you on here alot and enjoy reading your comments that you leave for other people as they always seem genuine.
Thank you for the very nice words! Our time with my Son was the best part of the trip, and will remain to be what drives me to do better. He's an amazing boy, and I really enjoy being his Daddy. I try to be a genuine as I can here, as the Beckett Community and I have a great mutual respect for one another. This site has seen me garner so many new friends from around the world, and I am very grateful for that! Thanks for the comment!

Randi