`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want Redskins Autos, GU, Inserts, #'d, etc...

Want Redskins Autos, GU, Inserts, #'d, etc...
Looking for the following players:

Redskins uniform only:
Chris Cooley
Ryan Kerrigan
Roy Helu
Leonard Hankerson
Brian Orakpo
RG3
Alfred Morris
Cousins
Reed
Rambo
Amerson
Jamison

http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b310/MLKMAN/

RE: Want Redskins Autos, GU, Inserts, #'d, etc...
I have a lot of redskins including a hankerson 1/1 printing plate auto i tried to send a trade offer but u dont have anything listed for trade in ur org so lmk what u got thanks

(05-24-2012, 11:45 AM)husker 101 Wrote: I have a lot of redskins including a hankerson 1/1 printing plate auto i tried to send a trade offer but u dont have anything listed for trade in ur org so lmk what u got thanks
please see my bucket link in my originial thread - I will be working on the trade area this weekend.

i saw a lot i am interested in like the murrays ingram, palamalu, harvins, gronks, and possibly the staubach lmk thanks

I have a few . A couple Helu's Ultimate Prismatic Blue Auto, Crown Royale AUto, Hankerson Cont Auto, Royster Threads Auto. I like your Gronks.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

(05-24-2012, 02:03 PM)husker 101 Wrote: i saw a lot i am interested in like the murrays ingram, palamalu, harvins, gronks, and possibly the staubach lmk thanks
definitely interested in your skins - do you have scans?

Yeah they are pictured in my trade thread I will send it to the top so u don't have to search for it

(05-24-2012, 06:57 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: I have a few . A couple Helu's Ultimate Prismatic Blue Auto, Crown Royale AUto, Hankerson Cont Auto, Royster Threads Auto. I like your Gronks.
Have a scan of the helu ultimate?

(05-25-2012, 11:17 AM)husker 101 Wrote: Yeah they are pictured in my trade thread I will send it to the top so u don't have to search for it
What value are you putting on the Hankerson?

I was thinnking tv 150 but that's negociable depending on what I want that u have

Shot you a pm, with scans.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.