`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
86-87 michael jordan buy back auto sticker mint condition

RE: 86-87 michael jordan buy back auto sticker mint condition
its been almost 30 years since that card came out. Don't you think there is atleast one other person who thought of getting that card signed? Just cause you can't find it on ebay or elsewhere, doesnt mean it doesn't exist. Don't get me wrong, beautiful, awesome card. I think you are just getting carried away with the 1/1 thing. Its a nice card, it doesn't need made up facts to make it any nicer.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

Lol I am a Jordan fan and huge Jordan card collector, however the money would go towards buying my first house and I would much prefer a home than 1 basketball card ! Thanks for ur concern.

Why post a thread if you don't want people’s opinions? This is what is wrong with this hobby these days. People like you only see $$$$. I’m not so naive where I don’t think money has anything to do with the hobby…It can set a baseline to the rarity and for trades…

People are going to have a problem with your comments because you act like your stuff doesn’t stink. They are only giving you OPINIONS…Don’t take it personal man.

**Like how people act tough over the internet**

NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

Any way you could add images so that we can all see the card. The attachment links do not work for all members.
Collecting any and everything LOST 112/138 (81%) LOST autographed cards and 33/95 (35%) LOST Memorabilia Cards.

(05-28-2012, 12:18 PM)mcflysportscards Wrote: Any way you could add images so that we can all see the card. The attachment links do not work for all members.
a picture of you holding the card would be even better....

I have seen a few of this card autographed. One was on ebay a few years ago... the 2nd one I seen was on a BLOG.. guy was holding the card, asking if he should send it to PSA/DNA to get certified... the card was off centered, but still a beautiful card.

NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

If infact his card is the buyback version it will have a matching coa card from UD stating where it was autographed/set AND it will be hand numbered 1/1. Quavis I understand you are replying to his attitude but if in fact this a buyback from UD hes got a point. There can be numerous camp autos but the pack pulled UD authenticated stuff will always hold a premium. The Jordan RC Buyback Autos /23 sell for $13k on average, whereas camp auto'd rcs sell for 7-8k. This if indeed is a 1/1 buyback can truely get that much.

To OP I agree that a house cant compare to a card and that doesnt mean you are less of a collector. And to those not familiar with Australians, Aussie tend to have this kind of attitude but that doesnt mean they are dicks, its just a different sense of humor.
[Image: ewing_zps7sp6k1o0.png]

check out this link....

not a buyback auto, but one certified by UD. Wonder how many of these there are? UD should be able to provide a number how many were certified, as they should be keeping track of the COA serial numbers...

http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/mi...c-55672997

[Image: 1_dcc9df892d8b331500a2619bba8a9fe4.jpg]
*United States Navy*

People like you only see $$$$. I’m not so naive where I don’t think money has anything to do with the hobby…

[/quote]

+1. I think that is one reason why this site suffers....People join this site all the time, but only to sell cards. Once that doesnt go their way, they leave and you never see them again.....

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(05-28-2012, 07:21 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: People like you only see $$$$. I’m not so naive where I don’t think money has anything to do with the hobby…

+1. I think that is one reason why this site suffers....People join this site all the time, but only to sell cards. Once that doesnt go their way, they leave and you never see them again.....
[/quote]

+2 .... too many people trying to make quick cash.. not in it for the hobby!!

*United States Navy*

Why dont we all wait until it comes back from BGS before speculating on a value. Since he is confident it is a 9.5 possibly a 10, the sky is the limit here. We may be looking at the first ever bgs 10.5 here, pristine gem!
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(05-28-2012, 07:31 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: +1. I think that is one reason why this site suffers....People join this site all the time, but only to sell cards. Once that doesnt go their way, they leave and you never see them again.....
+2 .... too many people trying to make quick cash.. not in it for the hobby!!

[/quote]

+3 Haha! Have we all tried to make cash from this hobby? Most likely. I know I have. But the main reason I am here is to build my PC. With over 300+ trades, I have done that. To only come to this site to see if you can make a few bucks then leave, hurts.

[Image: Nick.jpg]