`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini CS does me good!!

Panini CS does me good!!
Well, I requested a replacement for a Asante Samuel Certified Hometown Heroes Prime auto numbered to 25. A few days later I got a Austin Pettis National Treasures 3 color patch rookie auto numbered to 99. Now to me, this did not seem like an even switch out. A pro bowl super bowl winning CB for a player who did nothing. Now don't get me wrong, I could never afford National Treasures so getting a rookie from the product was awesome since never seeing one

So I waited til there was more book info on it. Found it its not equal value. I gave their CS a call and were extremely nice and helpful!! So I am getting a National Treasures - Ring of Honor Signatures 2010 numbered to 50 of John Taylor to make up for the loss Smile

Now it seems even. So I must give a shout out to Panini. Another job well done. This is why they are to me, I know some of you will argue this, number one in the biz.

RE: Panini CS does me good!!
Everyone is calling cs....I think I need to because I have some redemptions for almost 2 yeras in my file......what phone # did you call if you don't mind me asking......thanks
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Good to others are having positive panini experiences
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(05-24-2012, 09:02 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Everyone is calling cs....I think I need to because I have some redemptions for almost 2 yeras in my file......what phone # did you call if you don't mind me asking......thanks
PM sent.

-----------------------------------

That's real good to hear Ron. Seems lately if you are not on their arses they won't get much done for some of us that don't deal with them on a regular basis.
Eddie George Super Collector

(05-24-2012, 09:02 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Everyone is calling cs....I think I need to because I have some redemptions for almost 2 yeras in my file......what phone # did you call if you don't mind me asking......thanks
Call them now, I had one that had a mislabeled print run and they fixed it in an instant, sent me a NIce Packers replacement too, should get here in a couple days.

I used to think they were the worst of the 3, but now they're aces in my book.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

I bought a box of 09 gridiron gear and the cards were printed with no names (nice) and they said to send them in and they would send me hobby packs to replace them and a nice single to pay me back for having to send them in. Pretty good deal to me.
Arizona Cardinals & Andre Roberts Collector

[Image: g3IbP.png]

Seems like Panini is really improving. And yes, like Big Trip said, I thought they used to be ok and maybe ranked 2nd out of the 3...but now they are the best!!! I find Topps to be the worst. They have never ever answered me.