here are the better cards all from 1 blaster

Jose Fernandez autograph

Yu Darvish Rc

Bryce Harper Bowman's Best Prospects

Dante Bichette Jr.

Dellin Betances Rc ( Base and Gold )

Derek Jeter Gold

Josh Bell Chrome

It was a Yankees loaded box as I also pulled a Jeter base from the same pack as the gold one. Also got a Tex base.

So 6 yankees out of 8 packs with 2 of them gold. My PC is quite happy. lol

RE: wow my best Bowman Blaster yet
My best blaster ever was '06 Bowman Draft - Longoria Refractor auto. Also from same year... Kershaw Auto AND Refractor Auto. Ever since then, I don't get poop in blasters. Actually.... lol.

Was any of the Yankees Rookie Davis?
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Why did you get a Fernandez auto in a blaster, but I pulled a redemtion out of Hobby box? lol.

(05-23-2012, 09:28 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: here are the better cards all from 1 blaster

Jose Fernandez autograph

Yu Darvish Rc

Bryce Harper Bowman's Best Prospects

Dante Bichette Jr.

Dellin Betances Rc ( Base and Gold )

Derek Jeter Gold

Josh Bell Chrome

It was a Yankees loaded box as I also pulled a Jeter base from the same pack as the gold one. Also got a Tex base.

So 6 yankees out of 8 packs with 2 of them gold. My PC is quite happy. lol

(05-24-2012, 01:05 AM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: Why did you get a Fernandez auto in a blaster, but I pulled a redemtion out of Hobby box? lol.
Because Topps is being run by idiots who have no clue as to what they are doing and don't care to learn. That's as bluntly as I can put it

*redemption Sad

They probably stuck all they had in retail first. I'm tired of taking up for Topps dang it! They are idiots! They should have hired me 6 years ago!

What exactly is your beef with Topps? I know the usual complaints (grips, lol)... but what's the bee in your bonnet so far in 2012? The only 2012 products I've purchased in any quantity have been '12 Topps (Hobby box for son and a few retail packs/boxes) and a Hobby box of Heritage along with a blaster and a few packs. I will admit I got screwed on the box of Heritage BIG TIME, but I'm sure if I ever get ahold of them, they'll make up for it. But besides what happened to me, which I am able to forgive for now because everything had been peachy for me for the past 32 years of buying Topps products... besides that... every Topps '12 product I've seen or opened so far is pretty darn nice.

So... what ails you?

(05-24-2012, 01:05 AM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: Why did you get a Fernandez auto in a blaster, but I pulled a redemtion out of Hobby box? lol.
Because retail is sticker auto and hobby is on card.
[Image: zmhower2469.png]

check me for the harper and darvish if ft
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

ncie box
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(05-24-2012, 09:30 AM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: *redemption Sad

They probably stuck all they had in retail first. I'm tired of taking up for Topps dang it! They are idiots! They should have hired me 6 years ago!

What exactly is your beef with Topps? I know the usual complaints (grips, lol)... but what's the bee in your bonnet so far in 2012? The only 2012 products I've purchased in any quantity have been '12 Topps (Hobby box for son and a few retail packs/boxes) and a Hobby box of Heritage along with a blaster and a few packs. I will admit I got screwed on the box of Heritage BIG TIME, but I'm sure if I ever get ahold of them, they'll make up for it. But besides what happened to me, which I am able to forgive for now because everything had been peachy for me for the past 32 years of buying Topps products... besides that... every Topps '12 product I've seen or opened so far is pretty darn nice.

So... what ails you?
I actually hate a whole bunch of Topps baseball products. I can't stand the retro thing they keep doing. For instance, I think Lineage and Archives are just absolutely hideous and all over the place, they have ADHD. And even though it is everyone else's favorite, I won't even chase after A&G Josh Hamilton autos for my PC because I hate that set so much. Seriously? Bug cards and sailors? C'mon.

Conversely, I love everything Topps does in football. I even liked Topps Precision, and I might be the only one! :-)