`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bowman commercial on MLB Network

Bowman commercial on MLB Network
Just saw this after the "quality" acted WHO WILL BE NEXT segment on MLB. I love Bowman... I think that's well known. Smile

But the tag line about "Bowman Scouts found them"... they need to drop that crap. They show cards of Harper, Fielder, Pujols, Strausburg... "Bowman Scouts found them." That's such a laugh. They should run off the names of the 7 billion others "Bowman Scouts found".

Signed,
Tom Nevers

(Your signature here)

RE: Bowman commercial on MLB Network
(05-23-2012, 08:36 PM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: Just saw this after the "quality" acted WHO WILL BE NEXT segement on MLB. I love Bowman... I think that's well known. Smile

But the tag line about "Bowman Scouts found them"... they need to drop that crap. They show cards of Harper, Fielder, Pujols, Strausburg... "Bowman Scouts found them." That's such a laugh. They should run off the names of the 7 billion others "Bowman Scouts found".

Signed,
Tom Nevers

(Your signature here)
LOL yeah that is an ironic catch phrase. What about all of the players Bowman forgot about or missed. How difficult is it to recognize Top prospects. They're well known long before they hit the show. The trick is to get the ones no one expected.

RE: Bowman commercial on MLB Network
(05-23-2012, 10:20 PM)JRMdawg311 Wrote: LOL yeah that is an ironic catch phrase. What about all of the players Bowman forgot about or missed. How difficult is it to recognize Top prospects. They're well known long before they hit the show. The trick is to get the ones no one expected.
Yeah, but my point is... they use a huge net and catch a lot of fish. One or two has to be a keeper.