`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
archives box

archives box
hey guys let me know what you need out of archives going to be busting 1 about 8:00 central time.
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

RE: archives box
I'm sure everything you post will be needed. Especially autos. Good luck and I'm 1st in line!
[Image: dontpray11.png]

(05-23-2012, 04:33 PM)908 Wrote: hey guys let me know what you need out of archives going to be busting 1 about 8:00 central time.
Really would appreciate being first in line for Dustin Pedroia. Thanks.

Any cards not just high end and low numbered, I collect them all to include base.

Lol, open offer sent to get it started.

dont pray so what all do u want. ne do u need the bowman base of pedroia?

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

I'm interested in all the autos. Too many to list. I won't hold up progress though.

Slyke, mike scott and chili Davis are most wanted autos. Also need slyke sp and the gold variant.

(05-23-2012, 05:16 PM)908 Wrote: dont pray so what all do u want. ne do u need the bowman base of pedroia?
I need just about anything Pedroia, from BV = $0.05 commons to 1/1 BV = N/A and everything in-between that.

After I bust my boxes, Im sure I will still need some of the inserts and SPs and plenty of autos if dontpray leaves any behind.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

Is it 8pm yet?
Is it 8pm yet? And toddaray keep me in mind too please

I'd be interested in any Longorias you pull
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

getting ready to bust sorry last minute phone call.
longo and a pedroia base. darvish cespeded base both hitting the bay. ortiz gud mantle 3d verlander cloth braun cloth. votto 3d.