`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
1/1 press pass LUCK patch book.

1/1 press pass LUCK patch book.
Wow , just bought a box of showcase and pulled a ANDREW LUCK 1/1 Patch book card, wow, Autograph is in red, pics to follow. Also in the box was the pack with six autographs , and bam another Andrew Luck auto #'d to 299, also a inscription alshon jeffrey "great hands". Never had such good "LUCK". What do you yall think it will go for ?? The patch is so sick it is almost the full size of the card and it is the gray tag with the size part of the jersey.

THANKS MONSTERX FOR CLEANING IT UP AND POSTING FOR ALL TO SEE.

SEE PICS BELOW SCROLL DOWN.

And last just wanted to report what else I got today on this amazingly "Lucky" day,lol. I went to my LCS at lunch today, he had been on me to bring in my base RG3's and pp autos for trade. So I ended up trading him a press pass silver Andrew Luck auto, a RG3 sage silver auto, and a press pass gold RG3 #'d to 25 auto and some base cards for 100 store credit a box of press pass showcase and a regular box of press pass football.

Out of the showcase came the 1/1 patch book auto ANDREW LUCK, (which at first I thought was a set of base p.p cards), another ANDREW LUCK autograph !! #'d 299 and the other five autos were Alshon Jeffrey which is insribed "GREAT HANDS", dwayne allen auto, doug martin auto, marquis maze auto and isaih pead auto.

The second box of reg. press pass hobby football had, surprise another ANDREW LUCK SILVER AUTOGRAPH !! Along with isaih pead red silver auto, harrison smith auto, brian quick auto, kirk couisins auto, and dwayne allen auto.

Yep I need to stop right now,lol. So hard not to tho. btw last week pulled a sage trent richardson, lamar miller, doug martin triple autograph numbered 2/5 only, whatcha think ? Somedays I love this hobby !!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: 2012 press pass legends "LUCK" !!
That's Press Pass Showcase, not Legends. Sweet hits though!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(05-23-2012, 03:15 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: That's Press Pass Showcase, not Legends. Sweet hits though!
Changed it , thanks. Tried to upload pics from my htc evo, to no avail.

[quote='roses2010' pid='2020320' dateline='1337804303']

Changed it , thanks. Tried to upload pics from my htc evo, to no avail.
[/quote

Went to flicker , pics up now.

RE: 1/1 press pass LUCK patch book.
You might try photobucket cause they still dont show up.
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

Here ya go dude Smile

Photobucket

Photobucket

AWESOME CARD!!!! Way to go man!

And it goes for whatever you want it to go for! You're the only one that has one, so, up to you (within reason Smile )
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

holy smokes thats crazy. congrats!
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

I would strongly consider not opening any more boxes for a long time!! It would be very hard to beat that pull!! Way to go!!

I just pulled a Luck auto out of Fanfare and was excited. This just brought me back down haha. Amazing card, congrats!

Red auto, laundry tag patch and 1/1. Maybe you could get $300-500?

Good "Luck" with whatever you get!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

Over 750! I think!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.