`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
99-00 Stadium Club Chrome

99-00 Stadium Club Chrome
Picked up this box on my way to work also, 99-00 Stadium Club Chrome. All in all a fun break also, here are the hits and if someone is trying to complete a set let me know I may have what you need. Nothing listed in org. but let me know I will add.
[Image: StadiumClubChrome.jpg]
[Image: StadiumClubChrome_0001.jpg]

Thanks for looking.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

RE: 99-00 Stadium Club Chrome
oh to actually have a real LCS, esp. yours that seems to have such a bevy of old school products! I'm loving all the old school breaks on here, me and KC are starting a revolution! (however, I admit I'm strongly considering an 08-09 purchase at the moment lol)
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Man I wish I lived close to a LCS but this one is about 2 hours away, its on my way to work. I have actually found 3 in that same area that has some old school boxes. I hope to get a couple more this time I go also. I like the old school myself and would much rather buy these even though I am not likely to pull a auto or game used.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

I love that set. Nice break.. interested in the Shaq and kobe.

(05-21-2012, 12:07 AM)kct1 Wrote: I love that set. Nice break.. interested in the Shaq and kobe.
agreed I like that product. Actually just picked up the mitch richmond base and the one of a kind /150 in separate trades last week!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

interested in the jason williams visionaries..
collecting jason williams..

Hold up. Two hours and its on your way to work???? Holy crap thats a long commute! Makes me appreciate my 25 min drive.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(05-21-2012, 04:55 PM)quavis Wrote: Hold up. Two hours and its on your way to work???? Holy crap thats a long commute! Makes me appreciate my 25 min drive.
haha I was thinking the same thing. Glad I'm not alone in that thought process. I should have my fiancee read that so she stops complaining about her 40-minute commute :-P

(05-21-2012, 04:58 PM)buckunteer Wrote: haha I was thinking the same thing. Glad I'm not alone in that thought process. I should have my fiancee read that so she stops complaining about her 40-minute commute :-P
Well I work offshore on a drilling/production platform so it is a long drive anywhere from 3 to 5 hours depending where I go. I usually drive down the night before and get me a hotel then get up the next morning and go to the heliport for our flight out. Its not as bad as it sounds.....

Nice break
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK